Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
That bath scene was plain weird. I personally don't care how Kiku and Yamato identify themselves but I think Oda is just trolling with that. Marco is dugging grave for Izo and Oda showing Kiku for just that? This was unnecessary. I think that was kinda funny but unnecessary. And this just my opinion

I mean Let's flip. Let's say yamato was a male and said he is lady toki, now big d*** yamato gets in ladies bath with toko tama. That's inappropriate right? So the current thing is also inappropriate for me. No matter who Oda is trying to please here
is it not the same for Kiku is a man who says he is a woman at heart. anyway for both situation are a fantasy product of a pervert. just like Sanji , Nami , Robin , Hanock and all the fan service. it is basically the only thing i hate the most in one piece.

is it not the same for Kiku is a man who says he is a woman at heart. anyway for both situation are a fantasy product of a pervert. just like Sanji , Nami , Robin , Hanock and all the fan service. it is basically the only thing i hate the most in one piece.
Exactly it's the same with Kiku, I don't care how He identifies himself but Oda should not have gone this far with it. Same I hate that as well