Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I do not speak woke, sorry.
Post automatically merged:

"If you do not do what I say to you, you will get banned so be nice to me or left-chan will ban you!"
Maybe just enter the 21th century, where we can accept people however they are.
But some people still think some imaginary friend has created the world 2000 years ago.

You might be right with BB. Probably stole an ancient weapon or he did some grimy shit like kill Kuzan which would raise his infamy and bounty even more.
Post automatically merged:

"Two Emperors have fallen..........the timing could not be any worse"
How is that not about another Emperor???? Either Shanks is dead or BB did a madness. I am willing to bet on the latter
I think they mean that their other enemies like the Revolutionary Army are engaging them at full force.

Maybe just enter the 21th century, where we can accept people however they are.
But some people still think some imaginary friend has created the world 2000 years ago.
That world will never exist once there is something called free will. You want me to except you for whom you are and yet you don't want to except the fact that i wont except the things you do. It's a contradiction that alot of people push.

It's ironic since with that mentality you want people to "follow what you believe is right" yet accuse others of thinking this way. Life is about decision making. Learn to live.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
That world will never exist once there is something called free will. You want me to except you for whom you are and yet you don't want to except the fact that i wont except the things you do. It's a contradiction that alot of people push
Because there is literally 0 reasoning for hating people just because they love a different gender. How retarded is it to hate someone for sharing love with another person?

you better be praying to see act closing curtains next chapter. and then you better be praying even harder for no act 4 opening curtains after the break and outside world check in chapters.

if act 3 doesnt end next chapter, "wano is over" is fake. anything can happen.

if act 3 does end, and it just says "end of act 3" and not "end of wano", you're still fucked.
So basically you cope either way nice to see

This scene isn't Zoro deflecting and dispersing Sanji fire plasma lightning kick attacks he supposedly possess and some was so proud of.

Zoro canceled his fire plasma lightning powers in an instant.

Zoro can cut any type of fire. He cut King's magma flame so cutting Sanji flame it's child's play. That's from a Zoro who just woke up and hasn't fully recovered.
:myman:

That world will never exist once there is something called free will. You want me to except you for whom you are and yet you don't want to except the fact that i wont except the things you do. It's a contradiction that alot of people push.

It's ironic since with that mentality you want people to "follow what you believe is right" yet accuse others of thinking this way. Life is about decision making. Learn to live.
One side's ideals allow people to live happier; the other side's systematically screws said people's happiness and has historically made tons of efforts to politically annihilate any "free will" they could enjoy.

One is about living as they want while the other is about imposing how they think people should live.

"Except" is the opposite to "accept", by the way.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yet you are still talking about Zoro:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
yeah this aint gonna work, zboys aren't going to do this rent free cope thing and think it's going to stop people from clowning on their massive failure. you ate shit on your zkk theory, and now its time to get clowned on hardcore