Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
As if One Piece wasn't a political manga. If anything, these issues should be discussed more often considering what this story tells.
People here aren't mature enough to talk about drawings without resorting to ad hominem attacks and insults. I would reserve discussions like this to educated people with influential platforms, holding public debates and conversing in a controlled environment. I mean you have an Admin on this sight mocking religious folk after stating that people should have the right to think, feel and believe what they want without getting attacked for it; this discussion couldn't maintain consistency for 5 minutes.

I have a feeling apoo is the one messing with den den mushi. How many characters knew about cp0 being there during the raid? Robin, brook, drake and apoo? Something could have gone down between him and the WG.

One side's ideals allow people to live happier; the other side's systematically screws said people's happiness and has historically made tons of efforts to politically annihilate any "free will" they could enjoy.

One is about living as they want while the other is about imposing how they think people should live.

"Except" is the opposite to "accept", by the way.
Not true. One believes that their happiness comes from everyone excepting who and what they are indiscriminately. That sir makes it a contradiction
Post automatically merged:

Because there is literally 0 reasoning for hating people just because they love a different gender. How retarded is it to hate someone for sharing love with another person?
Please read. Disagreeing with some ones views and lifestyle is not hate. Every human being has the right to believe or not believe things. Everyone has the right to chose. Alot of women are happy having multiple partners. Alot of men are happy having multiple partners. Does that mean that certain people can't speak up and state that they simply believe in 1 partner? No. Both sides have the right to follow what they believe.

Got the full synopsis of the dragon ball super super hero movie by the way

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Not true. One believes that their happiness comes from everyone excepting who and what they are indiscriminately. That sir makes it a contradiction

Please read. Disagreeing without some ones views and lifestyle is not hate. Every human being has the right to believe or not believe things. Everyone has the right to chose. Alot of women are happy having multiple partners. Alot of men are happy having multiple partners. Does that mean that certain people can't speak up and state that they simply believe in 1 partner? No. Both sides have the right to follow what they believe.

Got the full synopsis of the dragon ball super super hero movie by the way
If only organized Christianity had not acted as an enemy of the people for centuries. Seeing things that way might be easier.

If only organized Christianity had not acted as an enemy of the people for centuries. Seeing things that way might be easier.
Really? Going back through history it was actually non Christians that cause a shit ton of war. Hell even Christ based on the bible was killed by misguided followers of God. Hence why I never understood why people based Christianity being bad based on people whom claim to be christian not following the ways of Christ.

Christ was extremely blunt. He was nonsense and unapologetic. And he never forced people to follow him. It is supposed to be a choice. Which is what life is

B

Ballel

Really? Going back through history it was actually non Christians that cause a shit ton of war. Hell even Christ based on the bible was killed by misguided followers of God. Hence why I never understood why people based Christianity being bad based on people whom claim to be christian not following the ways of Christ.

Christ was extremely blunt. He was nonsense and unapologetic
I'm referring to what happened after. The centuries of terror in Europe and the brutal colonialist expansion during the "age of discovery" and until this day .

I'm referring to what happened after. The centuries of terror in Europe and the brutal colonialist expansion.
Oh yes you are 1000 percent correct on that. That was the Catholic movement. They be doing some shady things. Like statues, and praising Mary and forcing there pastors not to marry (think they changed that). All these things that contradicts the scripture that they state they follow.

These were the type of people the bible explained were against Christ himself which is so ironic. The ones who condemned Christ were people claiming to Believe God

Christ was extremely blunt. He was nonsense and unapologetic. And he never forced people to follow him. It is supposed to be a choice. Which is what life is
An in-depth study was done on this exact topic. The conclusion was that throughout history the two groups that caused the most death were the Christians and the Anti-theists (god deniers). The Christians racked up around 180 million deaths and the antitheist racked up around 140 million........so neither side should hold their heads too high. Again, you're dabbling in things you have no education in.

B

Ballel

An in-depth study was done on this exact topic. The conclusion was that throughout history the two groups that caused the most death were the Christians and the Anti-theists (god deniers). The Christians racked up around 180 million deaths and the antitheist racked up around 140 million........so neither side should hold their heads too high. Again, you're dabbling in things you have no education in.
By anti theists you mean communist governments?

Link to study please
It's from a book I read when researching comparative religion, I can get you the name of the book. It's called "War-Peace-Islam, Uses and Abuses of Jihad" and the study was done by a man named Dr. Naveed. There is a chapter that revolves around the different ideologies and their kill count.