Votes: 16 5.5%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 72 24.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 105 36.0%

• Total voters
Since we know ZKK is officially done and the only ones pushing it are trolls trying to be funny making it a running gag. Thoughts on a new theory that Green Bull is Zoro's father? People made those asumptions that he has green hair and gets lost since his subordinates want to know where exactly he is.

Since we know ZKK is officially done and the only ones pushing it are trolls trying to be funny making it a running gag. Thoughts on a new theory that Green Bull is Zoro's father? People made those asumptions that he has green hair and gets lost since his subordinates want to know where exactly he is.
Zoro vs Greenbull because both are green
Zoro vs Fujitora because both are swordsman
Zoro vs Kizaru because right hand and stuff
Zoro three sword style= Zoro vs three admirals to make all swords black

ZKA= Zoro kills Admirals in 3v1 confirmed......the clues have been there since the beginning, I'm merely the messenger.

And all this time Drake is just lying in there like a corpse, and Hawkins is predicting about himself?
7 days have passed and the Marines still didn't do shit and BMP are nowhere to be found?
So Oda, you're going to tell me that both Zoro and Luffy, who pushed themselves to their insane limit going almost died, already woke up, while those ancient Zoans, along with Kaido, and Big Mom are still knocked out cold?
Wtf?
The only hype here now, is only Greenbull which seems to be using a giant flower to fly
New Emperors? New Bounties? tbh I really believe Oda is just going to show Kid's, Law, Luffy, Sanji and Zoro
I would be hyped if Marco, Inu and Neko also got a new Bounties since they're also participating
Anyway, 1 month break right? I hope there's more in the next one

First of RIP ZKK it was the most annoying thing zorotards came up with

Secondly ain't no way someone who found wano on his own is Zoro's dad :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Seriously tho he could be or could not be zoro's dad we don't have any evidence to speculate here

Vinsmoke Reiju x Ceasar Clown

:yonjidoggy::hihihi:
This couple makes too much sense not to happen. No way Reiju was not going to notice the poison known as Ceasar.

Ceasar can provide Reiju with limitless varieties of deadly poisons!

Plus it has been foreshadowed back on Zou!!
Ceasar calls Sanji his Bro!! Ceasar was trying to get on Sanji's good side but it could have been Oda putting down foundation for foreshadowing them becoming brother-in-laws!!

Germa 66 through Judge and Ceasar both have a connection to Vegapunk!!!

Match made in poison. This is a big alliance!!!!

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Vinsmoke Reiju x Ceasar Clown

:yonjidoggy::hihihi:
This couple makes too much sense not to happen. No way Reiju was not going to notice the poison known as Ceasar.

Ceasar can provide Reiju with limitless varieties of deadly poisons!

Plus it has been foreshadowed back on Zou!!
Ceasar calls Sanji his Bro!! Ceasar was trying to get on Sanji's good side but it could have been Oda putting down foundation for foreshadowing them becoming brother-in-laws!!

Germa 66 through Judge and Ceasar both have a connection to Vegapunk!!!

Match made in poison. This is a big alliance!!!!
These are the kind of theories we need more of. Excellent work combining science and theory.

We all know Sanji is a giant pervert, and so are his brothers. Well, what's Reiju's kink?

I bet she has a smell/scent fetish, and what's the best way to spread some sexy scents?

Gas. Hot, steamy, sweltering, SHILOLOLOLOLOing GAS, baby.

You don't need the Jacket Jacket fruit to have one person go inside another, if you know what I'm saying.

If someone draws Reiju farting out Caesar I think half of my brain will rocket into the atmosphere like Skypeia flying off of Jaya, ugh, how are we going to survive the month+ break? We're already going fucking insane

These are the kind of theories we need more of. Excellent work combining science and theory.

We all know Sanji is a giant pervert, and so are his brothers. Well, what's Reiju's kink?

I bet she has a smell/scent fetish, and what's the best way to spread some sexy scents?

You don't need the Jacket Jacket fruit to have one person go inside another, if you know what I'm saying.

If someone draws Reiju farting out Caesar I think half of my brain will rocket into the atmosphere like Skypeia flying off of Jaya, ugh, how are we going to survive the month+ break? We're already going fucking insane
:sadgrin::yasu:
Trying to visualize Reiju's kink is a ridiculous task but I'd imagine her having heart eyes like her younger brothers do with Nami. She did suck out Luffy's poison so sucking in Ceasar's poisonous gasses is a likely pleasure.
:cr7:

Reiju having a smell kink is fine and all, but Caesar? Fuck that. This is why I ship her with other girls, most all guys are just not fitting or look like there's any chemistry.

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
I think Green Bull is going to look a lot like Zoro, but it will be another fake-out. I'm still convinced Zoro is the son of Ryuma, and that Oda's about to troll the entire world in the best way possible.
Post automatically merged:

Reiju having a smell kink is fine and all, but Caesar? Fuck that. This is why I ship her with other girls, most all guys are just not fitting or look like there's any chemistry.
Oh, yeah, I'm mostly joking. Having her keep Caesar around and force him to do random odd jobs for her would be fun to watch, though.

I know it's also a joke idea, but... it'd be funny to see Reiju end up with Duval. CAN YOU IMAGINE SANJI'S FACE?!? Would be one of the weirdest/funniest things Oda ever pulled. Duval's actually a pretty decent guy, at this point.

But, if I had to ship Reiju with a person of my choice? I agree with you on the girl side of things, I'd like to see Reiju/Nojiko.

I LOVE Nojiko, and want her to have a happy ending after all the horrors she and Nami suffered.

Last edited:

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Tbh oda's badass male characters all look the same. it.s not as bad as the Nami clones tho
Hey, how dare you insult Blue-Nami! Sure, she's just Nami with blue hair, but Vivi is an international treasure!

Pink-Nami was mid as hell, though (TBF, she was way worse in the anime from what I've seen)

Still never pissed me off as much as Komurasaki and Robin having the exact same fucking face for multiple chapters UGH

No matter what Green Bull looks like, it will be big news. I still think Fujitora might be from Wano, too.

I'm so glad at that turncoat Hawkins died. He threw aside his pride for Kaido but didn't want to do the same with Kidd, for once he didn't want to follow his cards when he ran it again and saw the odds are more favourable with Kidd.

A man that solely relies on his card readings to choose his path didn't want to and died.

You already know Oda got a kick out of naming someone Killer and have him actually kill someone. Apoo better have a purpose to keep on going, nothing less than Kidd's subordinate will be a good punishment. Why should only SH expand their crew? Apoo and remnants of beast pirates should go with Kidd imo.

Although Law did more against Big Mom, you really can't be a Yonkou without:

A fairly strong crew or at least a very strong number 2
Territory
Some kind of fleet
Not take orders from Luffy
Not take orders from Luffy's number 2

I think he gets the bounty increase he deserves but there is no way he is a yonkou. Place your bets kids.

My gut instincts are telling me:

Shanks, Luffy, Blackbeard and Kidd

(No Law hate, I love the dude)