What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Ashura Douji is such a great character, you could tell how much the 20 years broke him and how bitter he was to Kinemon for not having to live through it and then asking for help, but he still believed in his ideals even after seeing the hope die in wano over 20 years.

Respect :catrude:
Ashura Douji didn't have enough focus. His flashback and personality were interesting, his character progression made sense. He felt like a real human being.

1053 Spoilers probably should be like

- Greenbull is confident he will have an epic duel with Luffy

- After defeating fodders Greenbull finds out that Sanji and Yamato guarding the path to Luffy

- Sanji tells Yamato he can handle this government dog if he needs help he will call Yamato

- Greenbull is shocked that Luffy's underling can stop him and doesn't even need help from Yamato

- Greenbull retreats and calls Gorosei that they need both Lakainu and Lizaru and all SSG to handle Luffy's crew.

It solves Zoro killing defeated Kaido.
Had a whole week to recover. :myman:

Man's dreams never end. :risitameh:

We are not getting back only Kaido, Big Mom is coming back too.
Both will return in Awakened forms, stronger than ever before.
Dressrosa lasted 12 chapters after the fights concluded.
20+ chapters more in Wano is nothing, not even act 3 has ended yet.
And Oda is bringing an Admiral to a thing he wants to wrap up asap?:myman:
The buildup is there
If greenbull is related to wano
Then were in for some classic Oda

Whitebeard Pirates are always the most compelling to me. Shame so many of them are dead. I'm interested on how Jozu and Vista are doing (though with a diamond fruit, I wouldn't be surprised if we get an unfortunate update on Jozu in time). Marco's still around and he's cool but hopefully he's there burying Izo, otherwise it'll just seem strange since he dropped him off to fight and the guy winded up dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.