What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawkins is the 1% man smh. Another fake hype/tension.

Lawkins can be removed from Wano Arc, nothing would've change.

:rolaugh:

One Admiral on his way to Wano, and its not even Kizaru.

:rolaugh:

I thought the cliffhanger before the break was going to be hype,

and its nothing but an old Oda "silhouette" troupe.

:lawsigh:
No break so we have 1 more chapter so we Still all good

Nah. His tard ass took over a week to figure out how to appease Enma, and only accomplished that after getting ragdolled around by Jozu 2.0. Isn't he suppose to be a master swordsman?

And what was the solution to the Enma dillenma? Zoro stopped being a punk and finally released all of his haki. Enma bitched this green headed niqqa to this point. Zoro only did this as a last option because he's a scared pussy that thought Enma would kill him otherwise, and more importantly held back his potential for the sake of Luffy like a damn beta; didn't want to be a king himself because in his warped mind only Luffy has the right to be a king on the Straw Hats. Zoro has became so much of a lap dog of Luffy that he subconsciously threw away his own agency for Luffy.

That's not even to bring up all of the missed potential of Zoro's characterization in Wano. Remember when Ziro said that he would round up the samurai? Instead he's known as a criminal of Wano. Did he ever visit Ryuma's grave? Hell do we know. Maybe we'll find out in a virve card or a SBS, an outside source of info on a very important character moment for Zoro. But that's Oda's genius writing for you. And did Zoro's relationship with Yasuie, Hiyori, and Toko lead to anything relevant at all. Fuck no! It went the way of my piss going down the shitter.

But hey. At least he replaced a cool blade like Shusui for Enma, the objectively inferior blade that was solely made to wank Oden into Cloud 9.

Zoro, and One Piece as a whole, is dead to me.
@nik87 your boys are dropping one by one
Post automatically merged:

Btw, if GreenBull is coming with a Buster Call and no other Admiral, 1000% he's bringing whatever the SSG created to replace the Shichibukais with him.

Days of Future Past Pacifistas incoming.
:funky:
Sanji vs Sentomaru confirmed :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Looks like, it's gonna be fun.

Ryokugyu + should be no less than 10 VA (usually 5) on 10 ships normally,
Then Luffy-Zoro seem to have a popcorn watching:
Sanji, Yamato, Jimbei, Franky, Robin
Brook, Nami, Chopper, Usopp 'fighting' with them

Luffy: Zoro, let's use CoC
Zoro: Then,...
Navy forces below Vice Admirals Down. Rear Admirals cant hold CoC Combi.
duo conqueror boss, indeed. Only leaves Ryukugyu+VA dumbfounded. But CP-0...

Kidd pirates in amaze, while Law isnt surprise that SH getting stronger.

Wild imagination.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Imo he is already captured and sealed with sea stone chains in wano. We will see soon that

Meaning? WB's building level attack put akainu too sleep.
A plant DF for an Admiral is disappointing I won’t lie, I never wanted him to be a plant user as that’s far too weak a DF for an Admiral level character.

But just wait, Green Bull is about to be using photosynthesis to fire Sun Beams and shit. I’m hopeful Oda won’t disappoint with this fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.