What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will say if this is really the ending to wano its probably the single least satisfying arc ending in op history and i loved 99 percent of wano. so im hoping this is just end of act 3. but anything is possible in this crazy world. you cant trust people on twitter or publicists tho
I mean, it's pretty unlikely that Wano literally ends NEXT chapter when they have Ryokugyu coming. Are they just gonna leave the people of Wano in the dust? lol

Imo they need some way to make the WG forces retreat whether that be Green Bull actually helping them or something else

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
HOLY SHIT TIME SKIP BEFORE SANJI UNLOCK ADV COC

WHICH MEANS ZORO LUFFY AND YAMATOE WILL TRAIN ADV COC DURING TIME SKIP

SO SANJI IS AS STRONG AS LUFFY AND ZORO WITHOUT ADV COC AND THEY GET TO TRAIN IT FOR TIME SKIP

SANJI UNLOCK ADV COC POST TIME SKIP AND DONT EVEN GET TO TRAIN IT AND STILL DEFEAT AN ADMIRAL

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Glad to see Oda-sensei take a break. It always made me worried/sad to see Tabata-sensei (Black Clover's author) talk about collapsing at his desk and feeling guilt for not getting enough pages done, so I was really happy to see Tabata take a three month break to work on Black Clover's final arc.

Wouldn't mind Oda taking time off after Wano fully ends, too, to prepare for the final arc (maybe do Elbaf first, depends on how the story plays out, whatever would be the best stopping point).

One serious injury can set an older Mangaka back a long time. I understand the desire to reach the climax, but the author can't draw if they're in the hospital. This place is going to go crazy over the wait, though

:seriously:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
LAST TIME ODA HAVE A BREAK IT WAS A TIME SKIP

NEXT CHAPTER SET UP THE TIME SKIP THEN BREAK THEN TIME KSIP HAPPEN AFTER THE CHAPTER COME BACK AFTER A MONTH

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

I mean, it's pretty unlikely that Wano literally ends NEXT chapter when they have Ryokugyu coming. Are they just gonna leave the people of Wano in the dust? lol

Imo they need some way to make the WG forces retreat whether that be Green Bull actually helping them or something else
its impossible to predict. all normal logic states that this isnt the end of the arc but anything can happen.

however, Artur is on twitter saying wano is over, so i will confidently say wano is not over

Status
Not open for further replies.