What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so tell me, if this isn't Zoro arc, the Samurai Country

which one is going to be?
First of all Each strawhat isn’t getting their own personal arcs…..It made sense for Sanji because there was more to his backstory. And the Baratie flashback is really a Zeff flashback more than anything. But honestly the “ this is X characters arc” has always sounded a bit cringe to me….

2nd you’d think after WCI people would’ve learned just because a character doesn’t get something in one arc doesn’t mean they won’t get it in another.
For example Sanji didn’t fight in WCI so people thought dude would never get a 1v1 fight again since he didn’t get one in his arc. Same can be said for Zoro and his character focus.

First of all Each strawhat isn’t getting their own personal arcs…..It made sense for Sanji because there was more to his backstory. And the Baratie flashback is really a Zeff flashback more than anything. But honestly the “ this is X characters arc” has always sounded a bit cringe to me….

2nd you’d think after WCI people would’ve learned just because a character doesn’t get something in one arc doesn’t mean they won’t get it in another.
For example Sanji didn’t fight in WCI so people thought dude would never get a 1v1 fight again since he didn’t get one in his arc. Same can be said for Zoro and his character focus.
That’s just not true though because Oda clearly set up Zoro in Act 2 to have a fundamentally different arc from his usually style arc but for some reason choose to go in a different manner in the Raid entirely.

who knows it maybe brought up again later

What am I supposed to see here?

1 is an enemy that can attack them
the other is their ally
lmfao

Here you go, Kaido is scared and admits that just SSG can stop him and Big Mom.
Admiral would destroy him
This proves that without SSG Larines can not stop Kaido even with all the AdmiraLs.
SSG>>> AdmiraLs
No wonder Akainu is a chef for Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.