What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear One Piece's world building is so overhyped and oversignified. When your only competition are other fighting shonen it's pretty easy to look fantastic in comparison I guess.
I compare it across all manga or manhwa I’ve read and not just shonen. And even some fantasy stories I’ve read. But I guess personal taste also matters

Really? The woman who was fighting in the colosseum every day and winning while having everyone in the stadium hate her is worse? How… at least Rebecca was actually important to the plot. If you take Hiyori out wano really doesn’t chamge
You take Rebecca out and DR doesn’t change either

she’s literally an accessory to Kyros character. Even all of that coliseum shit didn’t amount to anything

You just got a pink hair fetish you freak
Lmao no. Rebecca is objectively better. She tried taking matters in her own hands. Trained and competed in battles with experienced and strong fighters and that as a teen. She had Haki as well iirc and was fast enough to block Hakuba.

She was relevant even up until the final clash. Hiyori is super useless in any way imaginable. Bandaging up the scabbards is everything she amounted too.

I'll wait until tomorrow for more details about the break and then until next chapter, but with the last 2 chapters and this upcoming one it does seem like Oda is rushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.