• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the truth
Luffy defeated kaidou but surely didn't kill him
I would say he was on the verge of dying
And after he fall into magma
We don't have a concrete proof that kaidou is dead or not
But most likely he will never be that strong again even if we found him later in the story

If we are still here at wano arc and got stopped when oda take break. It is officially we are fight greenbull and buster call people.

‘’If wano arc is over, we are leaving wano arc and greenbull magically make wano to become greener.
Then 1vmonth break happen after it.

Kizaru arrives = 1 month break = timeskip

Ryokugyu will be the cause of a timeskip
Ryokugyu will be the cause of the time skip?!

:whitepress:

Ryokugyu is too strong of the SH and forced them to take another year off growing stronger. Admirals are too strong.
:steef:

Seriously, I am looking forward to Ryokugyu, what he brings, and how chapter 1053 will end.

Momo still hasn't opened Wano. I really want to know why. That was one of their goals. Even the giant elephant left, can't remember his name. That makes it feel like Wano isn't here yet.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Ryoukugu is top 0 in the verse and zoro will behead him the second he sets foot in wano. ZKR

So you guys think sanji will be the one to dance a it with green bull because he hasn't dance with a admiral yet luffy & zoro
The Sanji hasn't fought with an admiral and Sanji hasn't seen a Yonko group should get married. Obviously, both groups lack glasses.

Question: Sanji used the attack "Slice Shoot", on which ice powered character?

A) Monet

B) Yamato

C) Admiral Aokiji

Status
Not open for further replies.