What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it just hypes the Revo officers.
People are jumping the gun on them due the bounties, but if they are all similar to Ivankov's level, they are much stronger than their bounties would suggest.
Who knows.
I never understood people taking bounty seriously when it is just hype tool or portray to how dangerous they are.
I never care about bounty nonsense. I use feats. Bounties as power level should be debunked by Kuzan.
It is just portray tool. Look how dangerous this guy is .

Heck most zoro fans never use bounty as I saw on this forum unless I am wrong.

Rooftop zoro has less bounty than law , Kidd , and luffy and end up getting best feats

Every fodder freaking out just 100 million bounty pirate as big deal.
I can say crocodile beat most 100 million bounty people even he has 81 million bounty.

Foxy vs bellamy should end debate .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
My point remains though. In terms of feats and off screen fights it is def a negative point. Also zoro/sanji don't have elongated fights as luffy does so 2 admirals are going to get defeated fast.

Also luffy's opponents are much more powerful than zoro/sanji's too
That's why I said Akainu is the only Admiral that I think stands out due to plot reasons.
He's Luffy's opponent, he's demanded by plot to be stronger than the rest.
:absojustice:

I

Indigo

People are way too deep on the powerscaling thing

if you think Zoro fighting a Blind Swordsman that controls gravity and calls on Meteors isn't a cool fight

just because you wanna see Zoro fighting someone that is stronger but boring, just so you can keep saying "Zoro >>>>"

fuck off

That's why I said Akainu is the only Admiral that I think stands out due to plot reasons.
He's Luffy's opponent, he's demanded by plot to be stronger than the rest.
:absojustice:
Yes but akainu has much better feats than fuji also aokiji matches akainu. By the way I think sabo ends akainu where luffy fights imu after decent fight against akainu. Imu the bigger bad.

People are way too deep on the powerscaling thing

if you think Zoro fighting a Blind Swordsman that controls gravity and calls on Meteors isn't a cool fight

just because you wanna see Zoro fighting someone that is stronger but boring, just so you can keep saying "Zoro >>>>"

fuck off

The man who wants his name to reach the heavens vs Gravity itself? I dig it

I

Indigo

I mean, look at this fucking beast:

Post automatically merged:

Another "mihawk joins Shanks and is Zoro's fight against the RHP instead of Beckmann" supporter?
Or a "the SH's wont fight the RHP. Shanks is getting offscreened" preacher?
I would love that

all 3 reunions at the same time

Luffy x Shanks
Zoro x Mihawk
Usopp x Yasopp

Status
Not open for further replies.