What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people saying Kidd and Law are Emperors? That's not mentioned yet, again people jumping to conclusions when leaks are almost always bait and misleading

Admiral agenda before translation:Akaianu sent Greenbull to fuck Wano .

The reality:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Greenbull san dont do anything stupid
Still cant capture these guys after yonkos are down
How the fuck are marines so weak and pathetic like after two yonkos down they still cannot capture the remaining scrap.

I underestimated their pitifulness
honestly I was impressed earlier that Akainu sent Greenbull to annex wano but then I got reminded he is just a bitch

Yonkos still way stronger

And those who doubt new yonkos and saying Kidd weak

Dont forget who your new admirals are :Koby Xdrake and other shit who are getting one shotted by YC2:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

@MonsterKaido @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Tejas
Yep.

Its sad really.

:milaugh:or you overrated admirals
Perhaps kid and law are admiral level too

Since it took 2 admiral level giys to beat Shiki
it was never shown or implied that either garp or sengoku could not beat shiki in a 1v1, because it would be better to 2v1 someone nad win with a mid diff rather than a 1v1 that could end in an extreme diff and destruction of your base

lmao,
*character says they are 20 years stronger*
"You think this means anything?" - retarded schizo

Way to make yourself look like a clown.
They are laughing because that is a joke but an illiterate bozo like you who has no intelligence won't understand that. Do you even know what retardation and Schizophrenia is, illiterate asswipe? Using words without understanding their meaning is a sign that you are nothing but an illiterate, low wage job working wanker acting smart over the internet. Go to a school before you act smart low life asswipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.