What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this is inconsistent with what Oda has already shown us, this is just further fuel to the Fire that Yonko fans have lived in denial of for a decade+. Luffy was called the Fifth Emperor by 99% of the world when he defeated Katakuri, not Kaido. Yonko are merely YC1+, nothing more, as we also saw when Marco defeated Big Mom and when Marco was a Yonko candidate for over a year after his captain’s death.

And now, this is the second time the Marines have sent one Yonko for two Yonko. @Extravlad @God Buggy @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi
Are you braindead? Luffy got called an emperor because of his massive influence like the fleet and the territories he conquered like FI. We have no idea what Ryokugyu's intention are but yall dumbasses already saying stuff like 1 admiral> 2yonkos. If you actually believe that, you're the biggest moron ever :seriously:

None of this is inconsistent with what Oda has already shown us, this is just further fuel to the Fire that Yonko fans have lived in denial of for a decade+. Luffy was called the Fifth Emperor by 99% of the world when he defeated Katakuri, not Kaido. Yonko are merely YC1+, nothing more, as we also saw when Marco defeated Big Mom and when Marco was a Yonko candidate for over a year after his captain’s death.

And now, this is the second time the Marines have sent one Yonko for two Yonko. @Extravlad @God Buggy @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi
@AdmiralKinyagi
1 admiral = 2 Normal Yonko
Prime WB = 2 Admiral

G

Gorosei Informer

Technically speaking, if BM pirates decided that they'd become Katakuri pirates, then Kuri'd have a much stronger crew and better territory than Law and Kid, so it's actually possible he too might end up becoming an emperor alongside them.
For a sec I thought you meant Kuri in Wano and was so confused lmao.

I really hope for Mochi/Donut Pirates Emperor Katakuri too. Smoothie can be useful as a YC level messenger and tell the family, citizens, allies etc that BM is dead/gone.

I still see Buggy coming out as an Emperor somehow too but I fear it's to replace Shanks potentially if it happens.

We might have several emperors like how we had 7 Warlords or something. Not just 4 this time. A more extreme divide of the seas.

The great throne war is truly coming now.

It's okay Major
Take the L as a man and move on
Marines didn't even send GB + Akainu is afraid still

Where in the spoilers did you read that Kidd and Law are Yonkos? Where did you read me say anything about Yonko's needing ACoC?

Irony here is that you're shitting on the Yonko title for having Kidd and Law be one of them, when Fujitora singlehandedly drops Admiral stocks to zero every time he appears
Don’t forget that Gion & Chaton almost became AdmiraLs

Status
Not open for further replies.