What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be the worst arc ending I've ever seen my whole life....

I still can't believe Izo, Ashura and Hawkins a fucking Supernova died just like that like holy shit that was anticlimatic and out of nowhere.

ZKK is still right around the corner but IF it's not then Oda played us all and kept us hooked to his mickey mouse shit writing series for nothing, basically.

Time to drop this shit, Zorobros. I will personally let the Zorobros over at youtube and other places know and persuade them to drop this series. It ain't worthy.
:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:

i think greenbull will talk about vivi ,Cobra and sabo ...

:few:
I'm hopping for this, but believe he will just give some hints on what happens and we will only get the full picture in the next Arc.

The point of the newspappers dont getting to Wano is also a plot device to prevent the SH from changing direction and going back in their travels to save a friend.

Taking the timeline in account, the end of Reverie and the attack on the Warlords happens 2weeks ago, 1week before the raid have even happend, so pehaps many of those eventos wont be on the newspappers anymore by the time the SH leave Wano, and i bet Oda will keep us and them in the dark about it to build the drama until they meet someone that was there

Sanji will clash with Greenbull. A lot of people will think Greenbull will be Sanji's admiral fight later on in the story but it's all a set up by oda. Kizaru will still be Sanji's opponent :cheers:

@AdmiralKinyagi This Green Bull coming is just like Doflamingo alone coming to Punk Hazard when there was Zoro, Luffy, Law, Smoker, Franky, etc. He would get bodied if he met them directly.

With Green Bull right now it is even worse lol. There is Nika Luffy, KoH Zoro, Law, Kidd, exo Sanji, Yamao, Jinbe, scabbards etc. If Green Bull tries anything funny, he will get taken hostage.
SSG coming with him, I dont think WG that stupid to send an admiral solo

Oda loves fake hype. "If Kaido loses we will attack annex Wano" Waits 7 days so everybody is recovered and have 0 chance of taking Wano with a Yonko crew (SH) and Sccabards and all the Samurais. Instead of attacking them while injured. The Fact that Admiral supporters actually think GB is coming here to do anything but give a small glimpse of his power is so stupid. He come here to show more of his character and discuss things. Noting Oda does is logical. He literally made Zunisha come here just to say Joyboy then walk away
Admiral fans are all retards.

Kinyagi actually thinks Fujitora > Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.