What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and Law being Yonko would be completely retarded, they themselves aren't Yonko tier and their crews are complete ass, but again, people are jumping to conclusions and it could just be other people or it could just be a translation issue, nowhere in the leaks are Kidd and Law named.

i do not mind they becoming emperors if oda expands on their background. my problem with them is not that they are weak because there is no way morgans and the media can measure power except through feats. the problem is they have no territories or army or anything that justify they being considered emperors.

if we get information on their previous achievements listing many key events kid and law participated and territories they claimed it will be different.
Hey, what manga is your profile picture from?

The amount of people fanboying on luffy inside the one piece world really got out of hand. The dude barely does anything, yet the people and even enemies are ready to sacrifice their lives for him. Another author would have been accused of writing a mary sue character with luffy, but in One Piece this is perfectly accepted.
Wasn't it explained that was a side effect from his devil fruit?

i do not mind they becoming emperors if oda expands on their background. my problem with them is not that they are weak because there is no way morgans and the media can measure power except through feats. the problem is they have no territories or army or anything that justify they being considered emperors.

if we get information on their previous achievements listing many key events kid and law participated and territories they claimed it will be different.
Kaido only had 2 territories that we know of

besides I think Law and Kid will get a lot of the stuff luffy gets since the WG will think they’re all in a super alliance

Dude barely does anything?

He saved several countries throughout the series bro lmao :sanmoji:
He defeated the main guy while his crew did the rest. But even in Wano where people have no knowledge of his reputation outside Wano they instantly stick to him for a kind comment or stuff. I dont know ... If I meet new people it takes time until I trust them and share personal stuff with them. In One Piece luffy is an instant hit wherever he goes and people are all over him within hours.

Last edited:
It goes without saying that Wano's been an absolute stinker of an arc for the last 3 years at least, but this pacing is just far too out of character for Oda. It has Shueshia meddling written all over it if we're being totally honest.

Can totally see a scenario where they just told Oda to wrap it up in 3 chapters max.
Spot on.

We all know Wano has a shit ton of flaws and Oda had some very weird priorities (wtf was he thinking when he spent dozens of chapters on irrelevant sumo guys, Udon snoozefest etc.) but the latest shift in pacing - basically from dragging to an unprecedented speedrun - has been too fishy.
I'm pretty sure they really had a talk with him and told him to just finish this mess.

There were reports that even fans in Japan were getting annoyed and vocal after all (which never happened before).

Status
Not open for further replies.