What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we weren’t. We were told that the Warlords are getting new bounties and that Kaido and Big Mom combined would be way higher than Whitebeard and Roger.

But importantly, Kaido and Big Mom were pretty much equal partners. Both incredibly strong, both had an incredibly strong crew, both had territories and influence of their own. It was a partnership pretty much of equals.

Kid and Law bring nothing of worth to an alliance other than their own strength (and Killer), which is considerably lesser than that of Luffy.

Anyway, I don’t know what bounties have to do with it. I have no problem with Kid and Law getting a big bounty, it’s being Emperors that annoys me.

I mean yeah, Oda’s not going to read this and change his mind.

But it unquestionably dilutes it. I don’t see how anyone can argue against that. Nobody can tell me with a straight face that after Wano it makes any sense for the Beast Pirates (or whatever Yonko crew you pick) and the Kid /Heart Pirates to be considered crews of the same level.
I agree bruh kid and Law plus there crew ant yonko level in fact there crew isn't even veteran level lol only kid has one strong person killer other than that its all trash law has no strong crew members its basically only him

The manga is going like utter shit, but at least there's some quality that Oda, luckily, never drops

As always... the captain and his close right hand
Always portrayed together, ultra-based
Wano Arc started with them together, it will end with them together; the crew also started with them together, so hopefully...

And, as usual, the simps are too busy to clown themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.