What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I also really hate the retcon that swords aren't actually cursed and just have their own personalities that need taming.

Since Zoro saw the grim reaper apparently and "died", it would have been the full circle of the death curse of Sandai and Oda tempting death when he tried to get Sandai, when he tried to fight Mihawk at Baratie and when he went against Kuma to try to sacriiice himself too and so on.

Law has a "cursed sword" and I waited so fucking long to see how that plays into who he is, how it affects him and such and Law has had major death flags since Dressrosa at least too.

But nah, easy way out Oda, just retcon and cop out so we have to "cope in" instead.

Who wants some copa cola with me? Take a ride on the copium express?

How the flying fuck does Enma even steal haki too? Does Ame not have a special ability? Whats the fucking point of it being named the serpent slayer or heaven or whatever, if its not even fucking relevant for the whole of the fucking raid and especially vs Orochi or Kaido?!

I am fucking seething and malding right now unironically.

Fuck this arc man.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Why people just love to jump on sexual harassment so quick these days , he was passed out and she treated him , its the same when he passed out from killer .
Our society has twisted good and evil so bad. Hiyori cleaning Zoro's body while he's injured to keep him from getting diseases and infections from being dirty isn't gross or perverted, it's an act of honest love. If I found out someone had cleaned my body after I had fallen into a coma, I would be happy and thankful.

Do people actually think Oda is implying that Hiyori assaulted Zoro? People act like Nami bathing with a child, Tama, she worked tirelessly to protect is sexual somehow. Stop sexualizing everything. There's plenty of horny stuff in this manga, but not everything is horny. Even Yamato's section in the bath wasn't erotic at all: she was literally just cheering with joy. Just because people are naked, it doesn't mean something lewd is happening.

Well Kid and Law will forever have defeating a yonko under there belt. They ofcource will have future potrayals and feats that back there strength up even more. Pretty sure they either fight 2 admirals might even fight 2 gorosei.
Zori will only get ex shichibukai mihawk and shilew

Now you understand why the counter argument to zkk was "zoro isnt the main character "
this is how oda has been writing his story.
its like a lot of you just started reading op
The core argument for ZKK is: Kaido=Dragon, Zoro=Ryuma, Ryuma killed a Dragon, so Kaido+Zoro=ZKK. And everything in the story was spinned, pressed and stretched to fit that narrative In countless threads about it. But what Zorofans failed to recognize–and often outright refused to do so–is the fact the Dragon that Ryuma slayed wasn't an Emperor of the seas, it wasn't even a human, and most importantly it wasn't someone else's opponent. Just like Luffy cannot defeat Mihawk because he isn't his opponent and goal, the same way Zoro cannot defeat any of the Emperors because they aren't his opponents and goal. And the argument that "there are more then one Emperor but there's only one Mihawk" doesn't work at all.
"zoro isnt the main character "
I hate when people say "Zoro doesn't get x thing because he's not the main character," I'm sorry but Zoro has the second best treatment form Oda after Luffy, Zoro gets what none of the characters get outside of Luffy, Zorofans are the last one to complain about the "Luffy is the MC" argument.

I

Indigo

Sanji got his own arc

he's pretty relevant
wow, so relevant

i'm guessing he defeated a Yonko?

he unvailed the secrets of the Void Century then?

did he also get an awakened Devil Fruit?

did he awaken Conqueror's Haki?

Did he become a Yonkou? a supernova then? anything?

was he called the Sun God like you guys said he would?

How has he progressed in his dream of finding the All Blue btw?

what?

what?

none of them were scared, only fodder marines were

Kizaru literally offered to go fight 2 yonko

Okay and?

It was just Garp
Marines has to oppose all pirates not only Yonkos.

Marines forces are not fighting Yonkos all the time. So if they are equal 4 Yonkos crew than should be easy to captured fodders like pre timeskip supernova.

Marines are always infiltrate near Yonko crew to know their moves specially if they ever make an alliance. They panic when saw Shanks meeting WB.

Kizaru is a monster on his own.

Headcannon to think was only Garp. We are not sure though.

wow, so relevant

i'm guessing he defeated a Yonko?

he unvailed the secrets of the Void Century then?

did he also get an awakened Devil Fruit?

did he awaken Conqueror's Haki?

Did he become a Yonkou? a supernova then? anything?

was he called the Sun God like you guys said he would?

How has he progressed in his dream of finding the All Blue btw?
What does relevancy mean to you? Just fightshit stuff?

whole arc was dedicated to Sanji's character

Status
Not open for further replies.