What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The hell? And Kaido will just stand there and watch him? No. Unlimited KOH Zoro still loses to Kaido highest diff.
In the next arc there's always a power boost for the heroes though. Luffy and Zoro both got stronger from doing their fights, so them healthy next arc will be stronger than them right now.

Can Zoro maintain it forever or does he have a time limit?
I think just like Joy Boy sperm is a mode so is King of Hell until he can use it for days. Well until either can.

King of Hell > Joy Boy Sperm tho
Gear 5 is an AWAKENING, which takes stamina. King of Hell is a stupid title Zoro gave himself. The timelimit is because Enma. You can't even tell the difference. What an absolute Clown

:kailaugh:

"He UsEd AlL ThReE SwORdS"

Which fan are you talking about?
Kawamatsu or Hyogoro?
They look alike, but clearly Zoro was never going to just become Wano's new god guardian or some bullshit.
At most they are related and both ended up being incredible renowned swordsmen.

But even if ZKK happened, Zoro was the legit heir to Ringo's daimyo, the capital people saw him and revered him as their savior, Zoro would not stay in Wano or care about what they want him to do, he would continue sailing with the SHs to work for his goal.

They look alike, but cllearly Zoro was never going to just become Wano's new god guardian or some bullshit.
At most they are related and both ended up being incredible renowned swordsmen.

But even if ZKK happened, Zoro was the legit heir to Ringo's daimyo, the capital people saw him and revered him as their savior, Zoro would not stay in Wano or care about what they want him to do, he would continue sailing with the SHs to work for his goal.
Umm you can become a God of a country and still leave right? Ryuma is a God even after his death right?
Why would Oda make Ryuma spitting image of Zoro if that doesn't lead to anything?

Why did we get that panel at all? Tell me what was the point of all that? Is that not a plot Oda opened and never closed?

ZKK was destined not to happen because Zoro is weak. An individual who prefers the life of his idiot captain over his dreams and his own life. An individual that his dream is actually a promise, ie, not exactly what he wants but yes an obligation. An individual who, when defeated by the WSM, in addition to promising the man or himself that he would never lose again, promises his boss as a subordinate. This is Zoro, a subordinate who neither the right to be vice captain nor right hand has officially won. This is Zoro's place, in the gutter with Sanji.

It is not my wish for this subordinate Roronoa Zoro, whore of Joyboy, to defeat Mihawk.

Understand, this manga is from the MC and only him.

In the next arc there's always a power boost for the heroes though. Luffy and Zoro both got stronger from doing their fights, so them healthy next arc will be stronger than them right now.
Kaido neg diffs King, so whatever power up Zoro will go through wont allow him to beat Kaido. The time I can see Zoro beating Kaido is after he beats Mihawk or right before as I have both of those being relative peers with Kaido edging him out. You're basically saying Zoro will beat someone stronger than Mihawk before beating Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.