What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with pretty much everything you said except for the Final War + everything building up to it being only 60 chapters long.
Alabasta alone was 63 chapters, there's no way IMO the final confrontation with the WG is gonna be that short (depending also when and where Oda wants to drop Vegapunk) and I think we're gonna see a repeat of Dressrosa and Wano with that with the last 3/4 years of One Piece probably being entirely dedicated to Imu.
I see where you are coming from. If however the final war arc becomes as long as Dressrosa (102 chapters) or Wano (144 chapters so far), then this adds about 3 maybe 4 years to the equation.

In other words we would get this estimation:

Elbaf ~30 chapters (~1 year) -> ca. 2023 done
Laugh tale ~30 chapters (~1 year) -> ca. 2024 done
Final War Arc (with Build Up): ~140 Chapter (~4 years) -> ca. 2028 done
Conclusion (everyone dreams and stuff): 5 - 10 chapter? -> ca. 2028 done

Odas 5 year anticipation: 2019 -> 2024
Our estimation: ~2028

Given how often Oda expressed in recent years that he wants to end the story as fast as possible I don't think he invests another 6 years. His editors even confirmed that Oda is pretty much on track with the timeline of events that Oda has shared with them regarding the end of the story. Plus Oda stressed that he wants to break down his plans into an even quicker narrative in his recent letter. So instead of a massive final superlong arc leading to the war and dealing with it, I assume that Oda will try to weave as much build up narratives as possible into the short arcs before the final arc - to shorten the length of the war arc in the end. How? For example we might learn about Vegapunk on Elbaf and while the strawhats are on laughtale, the first conflicts between the big factions may start already offpanel - making the strawhats, who now have complete knowledge of the situation, arrive as the last participants at an ongoing all out war to end it. (Similiar to Shanks at Marineford - but with some cool battles of course. ;))
Post automatically merged:

wtf 900 pages and chapter not out yet :crazwhat::crazwhat:
They are already on it. Check TCBs twitter.

I see where you are coming from. If however the final war arc becomes as long as Dressrosa (102 chapters) or Wano (144 chapters so far), then this adds about 3 maybe 4 years to the equation.

In other words we would get this estimation:

Elbaf ~30 chapters (~1 year) -> ca. 2023 done
Laugh tale ~30 chapters (~1 year) -> ca. 2024 done
Final War Arc (with Build Up): ~140 Chapter (~4 years) -> ca. 2028 done
Conclusion (everyone dreams and stuff): 5 - 10 chapter? -> ca. 2028 done

Odas 5 year anticipation: 2019 -> 2024
Our estimation: ~2028

Given how often Oda expressed in recent years that he wants to end the story as fast as possible I don't think he invests another 6 years. His editors even confirmed that Oda is pretty much on track with the timeline of events that Oda has shared with them regarding the end of the story. Plus Oda stressed that he wants to break down his plans into an even quicker narrative in his recent letter. So instead of a massive final superlong arc leading to the war and dealing with it, I assume that Oda will try to weave as much build up narratives as possible into the short arcs before the final arc - to shorten the length of the war arc in the end. How? For example we might learn about Vegapunk on Elbaf and while the strawhats are on laughtale, the first conflicts between the big factions may start already offpanel - making the strawhats, who now have complete knowledge of the situation, arrive as the last participants at an ongoing all out war to end it. (Similiar to Shanks at Marineford - but with some cool battles of course. ;))
Post automatically merged:

They are already on it. Check TCBs twitter.
I once again agree with pretty much everything you typed. My only fear tho is that even with your prediction coming true and Oda already building up the final confrontation in Elbaf and Laugh Tale the final war will still end up being 100 chapters something long due to its massive scale. Because one my other predictions is that the Final War won't only take place on New Marineford or Mariegeoise but rather it'll be an event that ends up including the entire OP globe.

I once again agree with pretty much everything you typed. My only fear tho is that even with your prediction coming true and Oda already building up the final confrontation in Elbaf and Laugh Tale the final war will still end up being 100 chapters something long due to its massive scale. Because one my other predictions is that the Final War won't only take place on New Marineford or Mariegeoise but rather it'll be an event that ends up including the entire OP globe.
It will certainly be a war on a whole new scale. Maybe even global as you say. In that case you might be right about the length after all. Let's see what Oda comes up with and how much time and energy he will ultimately invest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.