What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Law needs a cover story if he's not going to get the proper panel time
At least Law got several arcs and tons of focus. Kidd ain't got shit by comparison especially.

I see Law also being relevant until endgame tbh, theres still a lot left for his character easily imo.

I'd love a Law cover story though regardless.

Tfw when people can believe in imaginary beings in the sky that are all powerful, yet we've never seen them but not people being uncomfortable in their gender. May as well believe in Santa Claus, fairies and such.

💀💀💀💀💀

:broocry::broocry::broocry::broocry:

More like a guilty conscience/self reporting if I've ever seen one.

Let's not do the same thing. Some people take that stuff serious also you mocking them ends being no different.

G

Gorosei Informer

Let's not do the same thing. Some people take that stuff serious also you mocking them ends being no different.
They reap it on themselves. They murder people in the name of "God". Millions have died to religious fantatics, even to this day. If hell does exist, they are welcome to go there themselves, they deserve it by far.

Not to mention ones who throw people off rooftops, stone them to death, set them on fire or whatever in the sake of "religion/God".

If they don't want to be mocked, maybe they shouldn't cast the first stone too?

But you are right, we should hold hands, trust them and expect them to not want to literally genocide and individually murder, torture, abuse/beat us and such too as happens en masse to this day too.

They reap it on themselves. They murder people in the name of "God". Millions have died to religious fantatics, even to this day. If hell does exist, they are welcome to go there themselves, they deserve it by far.

Not to mention ones who throw people off rooftops, stone them to death, set them on fire or whatever in the sake of "religion/God".

If they don't want to be mocked, maybe they shouldn't cast the first stone too?
I agree I'm not a believer myself but 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Mocking someone for being trans is wrong

Mocking someone for having a faith is also wrong

:kayneshrug:

At least Law got several arcs and tons of focus. Kidd ain't got shit by comparison especially.

I see Law also being relevant until endgame tbh, theres still a lot left for his character easily imo.

I'd love a Law cover story though regardless.
Watch Ryokugyu arresting him lol.

Idk would be a good way to get the SHs to focus on the WG. Capturing Robin would be lame.

G

Gorosei Informer

I agree I'm not a believer myself but 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Mocking someone for being trans is wrong

Mocking someone for having a faith is also wrong

:kayneshrug:
As I said just now, they deserve it regardless. When they stop murdering people, torturing them, forcing them through "conversion camps" and such, then maybe they can get less ridicule.

Fuck religion and their faiths, they have no sympathy from me.
Post automatically merged:

Watch Ryokugyu arresting him lol.

Idk would be a good way to get the SHs to focus on the WG. Capturing Robin would be lame.
Arresting Law?

On the contrary, if they're rushing to end the series, with how much Oda still has left on his plate, it's going to be tougher for him to conclude the story in a way that will satisfy as many people as possible. We'll know in due time. But Wano was, in many ways, his litmus test for the final saga, and if the results there are no different from Wano, oh boy.
I think that's why Oda really needs time and serious advice for the finale. Its literally impossible for him to satisfy everyone. There needs to be a pecking order of characters, and stories to be resolved. I hope Oda and his assistants are reading this

Let's start with characters that need less attention or cut:

- Law is pretty much a given. He was the main focus PH , DR, and a huge fight in Wano. Oda really needs to dial down on his screentime urgently. My god let other characters get their time to shine too. I am sure the editors will fight to keep it that way.
- Kinemon and Momo need their panel time severely reduced too. I would keep them in their home island.
- Most of the rookies don't really contribute to the plot as well. Keep the ones who got defeated down for the rest of the series. Better yet use the SSG to get rid of most of the worst generation.
-The Scabbard better not come. Keep them in Wano if the borders are still closed.

Those that need to be treated with lots of attention, priority, and care.

- Smoker and Tashigi deserve major roles in Blackbeard's defeat and finale and their friendship with the crew.
- Vegapunk has live up to the hype after all his years of teasing
- Dragon and the revolutionaries is obvious.
- The true history and Robin are extra important too.
- The confrontation against Imu, Gorosei, and the Admirals are crucial.
- The crew has to have satisfying final fights too.
- Zoro vs Mihawk must deliver and Oda cannot afford to cut to other story threads non stop.
- The resemblance between Kuina and Tashigi better have a satisfying resolution.
- Shanks' backstory and fate must be given care as well.
- Luffy vs Blackbeard is a given and what One Piece is.
- Oda cannot rush the epilogue of the story with so many characters like Naruto. He needs at least two volumes for the ending.
In the worst case scenario, the marketing and Toei can always make a prequel with Roger if they want to milk the series.

Years ago, when Takehiko Inoue concluded Slam Dunk. He decided to focus the finale on the main characters and cut off the rivals that were really similar to the rookies (cool but not necessary). It was the best decision because that final game was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen in fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.