What will Greenbullโ€™s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god three fucking deaths so a total of 15 deaths in this whole conflict(Vergo, Monet, Pedro, Perospero, Ashura Doji, Izo, Maha, Mr Go, Hawkins and mfing Kaido) RIP๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
That's not what "send off" means. It's not that he's sent somewhere, a send off is a signal. Look at the official translation.
send off as in goodbye. momo can't hear his voice anymore so he got sent far away or he died

I say this as a Sanji and Yamato hater

can you imagine how much more hype it would be if Green Bull showed up in the night of the raid, with both Zoro and Luffy down

Kidd and Law tired asf

and Yamato and Sanji are the only ones left to try and fight Green Bull?

that would be hype as shit
Yeah he already did something like that with Kuma, don't expect Oda to do it again

Since 2021 I considered the hypothesis of Ryukugyu coming.
In that case he would've been the one to restore the country and most importantly make the Onigashima relict become a large green mass full of plants and life, instead of the menacing, semi-destroyed skull it is right now.

This because I've always assumed that Onigashima would have landed right near the Capital (like most of us, probably) and a solution was needed.
This also ties with my belief in ZKK, btw.

Momoron has no basis to refuse GB, but ZKK means that the Wano that WG has wanted for literally hundreds of years and just finally got will literally worship a pirate as their God and the pirates therefore influence so important a land.

@HA001
@nik87
@Finalbeta
@ThunderSupernova
@Money D Malio
@L55
@m0nst3Rx

:hohoho:

Status
Not open for further replies.