What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they only leave Wano on 1053 if Greenbull + SSG + Buster Call really is capable of making the Straw Hats run away

which is weird tbh

the alliance in Wano right now is so OP

there's no reason for them to rush out of Wano in 1053

UNLESS

they read the news and find out that Sabo / Vivi / Hancock are in trouble

then i could see Oda rushing the Straw Hats leaving and them postponing the party to after saving them, which could end up being the final party of the series
Buster call is about killing/Destroying everything on the island.
No way SHs will leave Wano in Danger.

"original" yonko were Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, and WB , 3 of them are dead (well 2 of them is still unsure) and i think Shanks is not on Luffy's yonko saga, so that might be just the end of yonko saga...

Blackbeard for sure is in the final saga portion IMO
It is saga where Luffy become Yonko

So, I'm going to assume Kaido is dead. Spending a week in magma.. yeah.. he ded. I'm not sure why Oda skipped the dawn, I thought that was supposed to be a symbolic moment for the citizens of Wano. I'm also not looking forward to Yamato cringe, her Oden Schtick is cringy enough as is. All that said, Green Bull hype!

Which is really weird

because Oda stated that his original plan was always about defeating the 4 emperors lol, before he created the Warlords
The problem is that whatever Oda’s original rough outline is the “main story” that started in the Marineford Sage (Blackbeard, WG, etc.) is significantly more interesting to myself and most of the fandom.

Yeah, Oda rushed this ending of Wano

think he noticed how long it was taking, maybe he thought he would've been done by now, before Film RED and the anniversary

so it feels like he is rushing to meet those dates
But this makes no sense
Wano has been dragged out to hell. So why the hell only rush it NOW and ruin years of build-up?This makes the pace even more unbearable if the conclusion isn't satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.