What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was always gonna happen. Stated back in YN atc itself. Kurapika chose Gon and Killua over taking revenge on Chrollo. Thats the entire point. For Kurapika to get over his grudge with the Spiders....
Chrollo should’ve been taken out of the story definitely

and so should’ve hisoka

instead the phantom troupe keeps being this group of villains that literally do nothing but be background characters. At least Togashi is going to kill them off, hopefully Hisoka as well

It isn't and never was now let's compare the fuck ups/asspulls Hxh had compared to One piece. At least Togashi gave us one of the best fights in shounen history after pulling a revival
The fight was good, that doesn't excuse that bullshit writing I don't care about the fight alone if I did I would be reading a purely fighting manga.

Hisoka really pulled a "luffy bounces back" with his bullshit nen to revive, he got killed in the full sense but his nen bounced back, it wasn't a heart stopped momentarily or anything, actually died and revived

Let's not act like HxH is completely masterful in writing anyway now 💩
oh HxH has its fair share of nonsense

I think it’s definitely written better than One Piece most of the time... most

Kite’s revival, Alluka being in the story at all, Gon getting his arm back after the bomber fight, Hisoka coming back to life by... stretching his heart or some other nonsense, Chrollo getting his Nen back, etc

When it comes to most series I read I kinda just look past things tbh. Everything has its fair share of shitty things

Chrollo should’ve been taken out of the story definitely

and so should’ve hisoka

instead the phantom troupe keeps being this group of villains that literally do nothing but be background characters. At least Togashi is going to kill them off, hopefully Hisoka as well
Wow this aint it lol.

oh HxH has its fair share of nonsense

I think it’s definitely written better than One Piece most of the time... most

Kite’s revival, Alluka being in the story at all, Gon getting his arm back after the bomber fight, Hisoka coming back to life by... stretching his heart or some other nonsense, Chrollo getting his Nen back, etc

When it comes to most series I read I kinda just like past things tbh. Everything has its fair share of shitty things
Yeah I have HxH over OP but let's not act like it's perfect and get carried away

Status
Not open for further replies.