What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get your point.

He called them out on their bullshit and called the government Celestial dragon dogs.

The difference between them and akainu us that he dies what he does because he wants to do it. Hence why your point is void
Your point is void because you are talking out of your ass, without any canon material supporting your nonsense.

People can trash Onigashima how much they want but I wanna personally thank the heavens that Kaido didn't have something as retarded as that up his sleeve.
*Kaido and Big Mom do a second Hakai, Luffy gets sent all the way to mount fuji and roofpiece gets off screened after that, we see Luffy eating food and healed by Wano citizens as he awaits Onigashima island to come

Your point is void because you are talking out of your ass, without any canon material supporting your nonsense.
Yeah bullshit. Why would the world government have to remind akainu that the marines work for the government and that they are only figure heads if akainu didn't bring up bullshit that he was against which he stated in the clip shown? Exactly. He called them out on their bs and called them glorified lapdogs to Celestials while he (akainu only follow instructions based on what he already wants to do). So no your point is not valid else the convo would not have happened in the first place

*Kaido and Big Mom do a second Hakai, Luffy gets sent all the way to mount fuji and roofpiece gets off screened after that, we see Luffy eating food and healed by Wano citizens as he awaits Onigashima island to come
I unironically remember theorizing in complete fear that after Kaido yeeted Luffy out of Onigashima he would've simply waited for Onigashima to come to him on Kuri lmfao
Dressrosa fucking gave me One Piece PTSD man.

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.