What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent remarks Oda made regarding the hiatus and the final arc would have us believe that we are at the end already. Quite possible this will be one of the final bounties we will ever get.
I’ve been an advocate of a theory made by me, that this are the last bounties they’ll get. After they conquer laugh tale and win against the WG there won’t be an government to issue bounties on them anymore and other pirates won’t be able to do it either(like Doffy did). They will be the freest pirates in the sense that nobody is going after them or trying to beat them, as it is not possible to do it.

Recent remarks Oda made regarding the hiatus and the final arc would have us believe that we are at the end already. Quite possible this will be one of the final bounties we will ever get.
I could be wrong,but i think this will happen:
1-Elbaf next.
2-Loadstar(last island) and Laught tale.vs BB happens here.PK Luffy gets abounty above 6bi.
3-Final Saga:WG vs Pirates,Revs and Enemy nations.
I think Im will be the final boss,not BB.
Post automatically merged:

I really wanted Frankie to have a kairoseki arm. Wano's possibilities were limitless
I hope he learns it too.

I

Indigo

Kaido and Big Mom are not done for the series

for the arc? yes

They will be there in the final war, just like all Warlords

the final war can't be bigger than Marineford if it's just Revolutionaries + Straw Hats vs WG

Dude,no.They are done.The Arc is over.Get over it.Kaido and Big Mom became dust already.Kinda ironic Kaido died in a similar manner to Oden.
They are only done in your mind. Zoro will continue to live rent free into those super sanji and luffy bois minds as long as wano continues. It will eat away at you, whether you admit it or not.

:goyea:

Kaido and Big Mom are not done for the series

for the arc? yes

They will be there in the final war, just like all Warlords

the final war can't be bigger than Marineford if it's just Revolutionaries + Straw Hats vs WG
No way,they are dead for sure.Got koed and sent a into pit of lava.No one went there to rescue them.They are ashes now.
Remember Magma>Fire in OP world.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Nope.Morgans reported he planned BM assassination,he destroyed her castle and defeated two of her top commanders.That is why he gained 1.5 bi.If it was just because of Kat.He would get 1.1 max.
Morgan clearly lied. CP0 witnessed the alliance defeating Kaido and Big Mom. Thinking Luffy would surpass Shanks and his biggest nemesis is just madness

Status
Not open for further replies.