Status
Not open for further replies.
we're not getting any of that

Zoro is already up, no Black Blades

and the arc is ending on 1053

and Green Bull will be the focus

it's over

let's move on
Nah, I always said I'll wait until Wano is completely over and the SHs are out before I give up. But if we genuinely don't get any of that, then I have no reason to act like I should be happy about what Oda did with Zoro this arc

I

Indigo

Before I start shitting on ZKEKers, I will at least admit ZKK would actually be a cool idea, but in a far different setting, not in a story where everything is around Luffy, and time wasted on some side characters
I don't care how much a person hates Zoro or Kaido

you can't tell me that a panel of Zoro cutting up Kaido's head in Dragon Form would worse than fucking boring lava and Kaido swimming in it

ZKK would just be the icing on the cake. The real meat is Zoro's lineage & his connection to Wano, info about black blades and him being the next samurai figure for the people of Wano to look up to

If Oda can't at least deliver on some of that then I don't really care what feats Zoro gets tbh
The informations is still quite possible. We caught him going to ryuma's grave

I don't care how much a person hates Zoro or Kaido

you can't tell me that a panel of Zoro cutting up Kaido's head in Dragon Form would worse than fucking boring lava and Kaido swimming in it
I would say it isn't as boring since the eruption is caused by the impact of an attack but Oda ruined the impact with too majy interferenced Momo and Denjiro should have finished their roles erlier instead of showing their panels in between the finishers

But yes, would be badass as fuck to see Flaming Dragon Kaido get beheaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.