What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. There’s a chance they open up the newspaper and only Luffy gets the emperor spot. I could see Oda writing a comedic scene where Kidd gets mad about that. I’ll wait and see, but I’m confident that Oda wants to set up Luffy, Kidd, Bb, and Shanks as the finalist for the OP going forward.

Yeah I saw. Hawkins was a disappointing Supernova imo. Hope we don’t see him again. Part of me thought he would join the Kidd pirates.
That's exactly what I was thinking, the Captain might be done dirty lol but I doubt that
Aside from the title that would be a plus, what's your bet on his bounty?

I liked Hawkins scene, not him cause it's deserved, but he has never been a boring character in this arc and that ending was fit
Regrets belong to the losers

As fot the joining, he ain't welcome on Kidd's ship by his own word, and I wouldn't trust him in the first place
And he's lucky if he's alive tbh

Yeah at least people should quit pretending
This thread really opened my eyes about this forum, and what I almost became:

Among some clearly ironic comments that are not meant to be taken seriously lie those comments who leave the irony out and just hate for the sake of hating.
Genuine complaints from the first few pages of the thread have given way for childish screeching. Which probably shouldn't be a surprise considering that the majority of users here are <15 years old.
A completely reactionary attitude with comments parotting takes from other users, even from other forums. Just a hivemind in essence.

Too bad because there are some really cool people here who either joke around or give level headed takes.
Meh, whatever. It's just a comic book at the end of the day.

Teach received the rank of Yonko not after Marineford, but after winning the war with Marco. That is, there were 2 candidates for this post - Marco and Teach. So why isn't Katakuri a candidate now?)

Status
Not open for further replies.