What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Oda completely trolled and betrayed zoro fans.... no special plot for him... No place in the story, WSS is meaningless title, mihawk is YC1 level at best.... zoro has no character development no hes own arc... and really just a ruined character IMO... he was my second favourite but now... I might stop reading OP... Oda really fucked with zoro

that was my first impression too but in the beginning of the chapter he prevented the gorosei from calling the war ships back. if he was going to just have a friendly talk there was no reason to prevent gorosei from retreating their attacking force.
i do not think he will be an antagonist because he and fujitora are friends and fujitora loves luffy but it will not be something so direct as just a friend talk.
He going to show his ability. He not going to fight cause he would get neg diff by everybody there.

I

Indigo

"My Law-san, thats a big sword you have..."

"This is nothing, want to see how much bigger I can make it? How much more it can penetrate? Can you even handle it-ya?"

"Oh my! In that case, Gigantesco La Concha! Show me the meaning of your D Law-kun!"

"Very well, prepare for your diagnosis Robin-san-ya! Shock Willie!"

*In an amazing double spread, Law penetrates Robin with his sword and Robin's inner goddess mythical hito hito no mi quivers in excitement*

Enjoy your free dose of cringe.

:robinsweat::lawbepo::pepebusi::kailaugh:

>Citizens: have you guys heard about the guy that brought down Kaido?
>Yep the warrior with the name “Joy Boy”!!!
>Though I heard that he’s no longer in this country..!!
>Man I wish I could meet him..A hero that rivals the Sword God!

Lmao you can't make this shit up, it's almost like Oda is purposefully mocking ZKK stans. Luffy gonna defeat Mihawk at this rate too. :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.