What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't want to believe that the series could reach this level of retarded writing , but here we are.

this sucks bro, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

what's next? luffy being the WSS.

someday i'll be scroling across the timeline and i'll actually find out that luffy has become the WSS, i won't even be surprised, can't kill what's already dead, i'm done with this series.
:ihaha:

Yes the Zorocucks are crumbling you love to see it

:risitameh:

You know what’s so crazy? This was such an incredible arc for zoro. From taking hakai the combined attack of two yonkous to the face to unlocking coc and advcoc something that takes a while to even unlock as well as mastering. And even after all of that zoro fanboys gonna be upset and call it a trash arc because zoro ain’t kill kaido?? LMFAOOOOOOO MF WHAT DID YALL EXPECT??? Zoro is not HIM like luffy…luffy is simply that **** RN y’all knew this from day one and still deluded yourself from the obvious??? Cmon bruh

In what ungodly way is this an L for Admiral fans lmfao, Sakazuki telling Green Bull to spare the life of the new Yonko makes team Admiral look even more superior than we already are.
Lol its just like saying Zoro spared Kaido life at rooftop using Ashura for his captain make him more hyped and superior than he already is

Reality :Greenbull san we are cucks who cant annex a nation where yonkos are defeated and alliance is tired .
We are afraid of them adn will not do it unless WG say so pls Greenbull san for sake of my job dont overdo it

i didn't want to believe that the series could reach this level of retarded writing , but here we are.

someday i'll be scroling across the timeline and i'll actually find out that luffy has become the WSS, i won't even be surprised, can't kill what's already dead, i'm done with this series.
Let's wait and see how he concludes this arc :cheers:

Who knew the series revolved around Luffy and not fanfics about Zoro

You know what’s so crazy? This was such an incredible arc for zoro. From taking hakai the combined attack of two yonkous to the face to unlocking coc and advcoc something that takes a while to even unlock as well as mastering. And even after all of that zoro fanboys gonna be upset and call it a trash arc because zoro ain’t kill kaido?? LMFAOOOOOOO MF WHAT DID YALL EXPECT??? Zoro is not HIM like luffy…luffy is simply that **** RN y’all knew this from day one and still deluded yourself from the obvious??? Cmon bruh
Lmao so damn fake you guys never credited Zoro for anything every feat was downplayed instantly

see you next week

I

Indigo

@Ghostly Reflections i think this is it for me, damn

watching the community fighting desperately, each little bubble trying to hype their favorite characters, yet Oda doesn't give a fuck about any of them

they have to search for background panels and gags to try and create hype for the characters they love, yet Oda has no idea wtf he is doing with these characters

it all comes back to just Luffy

Luffy has every power, every legend, everything he needs

and if that wasn't enough, the community likes to shit on people who have hopes for any other characters that aren't Luffy, isn't that great?

Do you want villains to be powerfull and have good backstories? fuck outta here, all they need to be is a punching bag for Luffy

Do you want Luffy's crew and alliance to also have powerful and relevant characters like him? fuck outta here, this is Luffy's show, he gets everything

and the bottom line is, GODA is always right

Status
Not open for further replies.