What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who’s comparable to the Sword god now :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Zoro fans in the mud once again. Zoro will never be as strong as Luffy get over it.
Wtf
Oda literally said sword God Ryuma aka EoS Zoro = EoS Luffy aka Joy Boy
Post automatically merged:

@ShishioIsBack

Honestly, Law's been eating pretty good in this arc considering the expectations for him. If he gets Yonkou status plus higher bounty then Zoro it's kinda hard to argue for Zoro in Pl debate.
Bounty don't mean shit
He was zoros cheerleader and featwize roof top zoro > low
KoH zoro low diffs

Lets see
If Zoro wasn't there
Hiyori would have died.
Apoo would have killed luffy
Kaido would have killed Luffy
King would have killed sanji
Kaido would have killed every other samurai
Queens virus would have killed everyone including chopper Drake Hyogoro and bunch of samurai

All of that is very definition of moving the plot.

Defeating King kaidos right hand man is literally moving the plot because anyone else who stands a chance was busy.
No I disagree. What you said is correct to a certain degree. But Zoro was promised much more than that. Oda just pulled the plug prematurely before the main events could go into fruition. This was a samurai/swordsman arc. He could have had much more. Granted what he got was solid feats, and I wonder if that’s enough to appease powerscalers, but narratively it feels empty? You get what I’m trying to say? Now how will he get Enma to turn black?

Main reason is because none of then really hyped Law to be stronger than Luffy at the time and they all knew really Luffy was the Chad and would defeat Doflamingo.

Luffy fans trolled Mid fans when Mid fans tried to claim he was equal to Luffy when Mid showed his awakening

It's time for the Zoro fans to be humbled is all we'll move on within a week
But zoro still shits on Luffy feat wise tho
King of hell Ashura >>>>>>>> Dragon Damnation >>>>>>>> Ashuea >>>>>>>> Roof top Tatsumaki >>>>> one wind source = Luffys durability

And now oda confirmed eos luffy = Ryuma < EoS Zoro

Motherfucker they literally started teachings kids about the Luffy vs Kaido fight like its history, the Gorossei confirmed Kaido has fallen, they're already getting bounties, the new Emperors are being announced, Momo is throwing a feast and Oda has literally confirmed the final Saga starts from 1054.

It's over you dense fuck. :seriously:
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But zoro still shits on Luffy feat wise tho
King of hell Ashura >>>>>>>> Dragon Damnation >>>>>>>> Ashuea >>>>>>>> Roof top Tatsumaki >>>>> one wind source = Luffys durability

And now oda confirmed eos luffy = Ryuma < EoS Zoro
It's not even worth it anymore Shishio. We're at the precipice of fairy tale

I've just realized that we are 15 days from knowing what is that "Last Panel of the Wano Arc" which Oda has talking about for years.

I'm not ready for this. A panel that he is been waiting to draw for 12 years...

Man :steef::steef:

Zoro fans are not satisfied that Zoro has no role depth?
Wdym? I can't speak for anyone else but I am definitely not satisfied if this is the end. Zoro did what he usually does in major arcs (defeating the strongest subordinate of the main villain), with a bit more combat hype. Zoro gets cool combat feats in pretty much every arc, because that is what he does--he fights.

But we're supposed to be happy with "slightly more than usual" for an arc where Zoro has the most relevance he will have for probably the rest of the story?

Imagine this:
In WCI, multiple characters commented that Sanji looks exactly like the Germa siblings, and that it must be fate that he was reunited with Judge & the Vinsmokes...but then he never got a backstory and we never got clarification on those claims. What would you have said?

No I disagree. What you said is correct to a certain degree. But Zoro was promised much more than that. Oda just pulled the plug prematurely before the main events could go into fruition. This was a samurai/swordsman arc. He could have had much more. Granted what he got was solid feats, and I wonder if that’s enough to appease powerscalers, but narratively it feels empty? You get what I’m trying to say? Now how will he get Enma to turn black?
So going into wano
Here were my expectations
Zoro
Either defeats King
Or
Defeats YC1+ orochi

Zoro in wano
Low diffed 3 supes
Tamed Odens sword
Got AdvCoC (I wasn't even expecting him to get regular coc)
Scar kaido (Top tier feat no matter how much mental gymnastics we apply)
Basically low diff King with KOH

He did more than I expected in thr beginning
But as wano went on Zoro kept getting more and more open plot points and expectations kept getting higher

Then oda didn't deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.