What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao shut the fuck up
Luffy and all other super turds would turn into smallest indivisible particles and Oda would explain string theory if Zoro wasn't there to tank Hakai by himself.

Luffy is trash he died from thunder bagua and had to be reincarnated.

Thunder bagua was fucking trash to Zoro.
Lol you are the only one said that before thunder bagua . All major hits luffy took is on head. If zoro took that many conq haki attacks to his head he would be dead by now.

Wait a minute. Can't Smoothie just absorb the liquid magma? It has been 7 days, if Big Mom and Kaidou are alive then they should be healed by now. Even if they were trapped in the magma Smoothie should have sucked all the liquid there by now...

Lol you are the only one said that before thunder bagua . All major hits luffy took is on head. If zoro took that many conq haki attacks to his head he would be dead by now.
Luffy barely took any CoC hits bro.

One good Ragnarok from Drunk Kaido and others he more or less blocked.

Hakai is basically 1000 times superior to everything luffy took

Ok let’s high ball and low ball Ryokugyu’s fruit abilities.

Low ball - he can just sprout and control lots of various planets, giving him large AOE and versatility.

Medium ball - he can power himself up with sunlight/stored energy and fire off

High ball - he’s literally invincible/will regenerate from anything if the sun is out.

Extreme high ball - his fruit power controls life itself, making him the most broken character in the story.

Ok let’s high ball and low ball Ryokugyu’s fruit abilities.

Low ball - he can just sprout and control lots of various planets, giving him large AOE and versatility.

Medium ball - he can power himself up with sunlight/stored energy and fire off

High ball - he’s literally invincible/will regenerate from anything if the sun is out.

Extreme high ball - his fruit power controls life itself, making him the most broken character in the story.
Realistic take - He is Walmart version of Hashirama

Which is still really good since Hashirama ass rapes any Yonko low diff.

So Walmart version of Hashirama can still be Yonko level

Does Zoro still have any fans left??

I think he's fucking trash but stronger than Luffy
What's the point of arguing something you know oda would never let happen. Especially now that you don't even like him as a character

Like you know oda's never gonna have zoro stronger than luffy. So at this point you're just wasting your own time on the series and the character

What's the point of arguing something you know oda would never let happen. Especially now that you don't even like him as a character

Like you know oda's never gonna have zoro stronger than luffy. So at this point you're just wasting your own time on the series and the character
I don't want zoro to be stronger it is just honest agenda less power scaling.

I never power scale out of bias like most people here do because zoro being weaker or stronger than luffy has no impact on my life.

But if I am gonna consider two people in a fight, I am obviously gonna be honest about who has better chances of winning.

Time limit King of Hell is simply more deadly than time limit Joy Boy
Post automatically merged:

Y'all are just crying over nothing

The parallel between Luffy and Ryuma is that both of them defeated a dragon and saved wano. That's it. Its not like Luffy's going to be world's strongest swordsman or something.
But its bullshit though
The main swordsman of crew didn't accomplish what God of swordsmanship did but a rubber brawler did.

Its like Oda has wasted his ink and his time on zoro.

Why even give him the panel time.

To be fair I don't think there's ever been a point in time where ShishioisBait hasn't been wasting his own time.

Status
Not open for further replies.