What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose-lose situation. You don't get ZKK or Monster Samurai, i don't get Luffy vs Kaidou as true 1 v 1 and instead i've got to see Luffy lost 3 times (Kuri, 1013, 1043) even after powerups that are apparently meaningless and didnt drive the story anywhere lol. Even that Bajrang Gun felt mediocre in environmental destruction effects or effects to the enemy, at least you've got that badass double spread of magma dragon being sliced open by KOH lol.
Kaido talking about awakening and how it works only for him not having it :joker:

Holy shit in retrospect Over King Kong Gun was SO FUCKING PATHETIC compared to Ashura @kurohime
Not only did it do no real damage it didn't even slow his ass down, he thunder Baguad Luffy's ass a second later.

At least against 30 BROKEN BONES NERFED NERFED NERFED NERFED Ashura Zoro Kaido was huffing puffing nursing his wound shivering and saying this wound will remain with me before defeating Zoro with Thunder Bagua.

Like 30 BROKEN NERFED Zoro with accidental (or No) CoC Attack >>>>> Strongest CoC Attack from Luffy before Joy Boy Sperm Awakened.
A scratch. That didn't move Kaido an inch. A scratch that was not longer visible by the end of the fight.

How embaressing for you

Imagine putting rooftop zoro stronger or even comparable in any way to luffy before g5
:crazwhat:
IMO:

G5 Luffy > ACoC 1026 Luffy > Current Zoro ~ 1010 Luffy > Post-Udon Luffy >= Rooftop Zoro > Act 1 Luffy > Act 1 Zoro

I think current Luffy still loses to Kaido but can push him to extreme diff.

I think KoH Zoro can fight at a similar level to 1026 Luffy but he (as far as we know) can't maintain it for long so he is overall more comparable to 1010 Luffy

Yeah, but Oda went to a whole new level of troll with this one though. I was 99.9 percent certain Zoro would be recognized across Wano in the same vain as Ryuma with all the parallels between the two characters, and Luffy would go on to do something else to be recognized in another way. I don't think there was a soul on the planet who reads One Piece that predicted that it would be Luffy who gets compared to Ryuma all across Wano come the end of the arc. Oda fooled EVERYONE.
Why you were so sure though? Fan ideas aside Zoro didn't do anything to be compared to Ryuma narrative wise ,the only valid comparison was mentioned by kawamatsu due Zoro having one eye as him.
Besting King being used to compare him to Ryuma would be undermining ryuma heavily.
The black blade stuff was not even developed at all in Wano ,we only got info we already knew.

Btw just read the better traslation and it's more like the people Wano considering Joyboy like a rival of Ryuma which at least it's salvaging .

Status
Not open for further replies.