What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO:

G5 Luffy > ACoC 1026 Luffy > Current Zoro ~ 1010 Luffy > Post-Udon Luffy >= Rooftop Zoro > Act 1 Luffy > Act 1 Zoro

I think current Luffy still loses to Kaido but can push him to extreme diff.

I think KoH Zoro can fight at a similar level to 1026 Luffy but he (as far as we know) can't maintain it for long so he is overall more comparable to 1010 Luffy
Thats been my placement of Zoro ever since he learned ACoC, basically 1010 Luffy. That became especially apparent when it was revealed that he had a time limit as he wasnt using ACoC super well, similar to Luffy's crude usage of it post 1010.

Since i still believe zoro is likely weaker (at most equal) than characters like Beckman and shiryu
As to what version of luffy id compare them to idk but just not current luffy imo
Can't decide whether or not I think Beckman & Shiryu should be low top tiers or mid top tiers. It's hard to imagine Zoro getting thrashed by that level of fighters considering what he did to King in KoH mode but I also think there's no way Oda won't make it so that Zoro starts off on the losing end vs. Shiryu

So I think I can imagine Shiryu being comparable to 1026 Luffy, but not necessarily Beckman...idk

And that's a problem. If no one else's dreams other than Luffy's matter, than why do their dreams exist? Things would stay the same if these dreams were wiped away from the story for the most part, which proves that time and ink was wasted putting such useless details in the story.
Not everyone who is defeated by Luffy wants to be PK

All the works are divided into protagonists and supporting actors. You can't ask them to be treated the same, and I don't think Zoro's dream is meaningless

Zoro and Luffy pulling up to Mariejoa

WG underling: "Holy shit that's Luffy! That man who defeated Kaido!!!"

Gorosei: " No you idiots! The man you have to watch out for is his partner! The man who gave Kaido a papercut and had big black sparks! The man who fought to a draw... the weakest YC1 borderline YC2, King the Wildfire! The man whose goal I to defeat Mihawk. Yes the same Mihawk who can't defeat YC5 Vista of the old WBP's!!!"

:mihanha:

Zoro and Luffy pulling up to Mariejoa

WG underling: "Holy shit that's Luffy! That man who defeated Kaido!!!"

Gorosei: " No you idiots! The man you have to watch out for is his partner! The man who gave Kaido a papercut and had big black sparks! The man who fought to a draw... the weakest YC1 borderline YC2, King the Wildfire! The man whose goal I to defeat Mihawk. Yes the same Mihawk who can't defeat YC5 Vista of the old WBP's!!!"

:mihanha:
:ohreally:
Half of the shit characters say or more doesn't matter apparently, and I will keep that in mind from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.