• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is Elbaf that is

:milaugh:

at this point we could get there

and Oda does a timeskip of 2 weeks

and then we leave
Tbh best course of action at this point. Have the next arc be a combination of timeskips and visits to different islands (Elbaf among them) with few chapters into each island that would perhaps lead to some character moments and last poneglyph reveal.

Then the final arc for the next 4 years starting in Laughtale and extending the fights around the globe.

Tbh best course of action at this point. Have the next arc be a combination of timeskips and vists to different islands (Elbaf among them) with few chapters into each island that would perhaps lead to some character moments and last poneglyph reveal.

Theb the final arc for the next 4 years starting in Laughtale and extending the fights around the globe.
that'd be great. I wouldn't mind 30 40 chapters being dedicated to straw hats visiting different islands.
so far straw hats only visited like 5 6 islands in the new owrld , it makes it feel very small.

Yeah once Law and Kid defeated big mom the ship sailed. How big do you think the difference may be? I think it’s going to be about 700- 800 million difference
i don't really like making bounty prediction cause I'm always off
But I see Zoro being between 1.5 and 2 billion ( i don't think he'll be higher than teach) while Law and Kid may be around 2.5 billion

Status
Not open for further replies.