What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha lets not discuss our tiers etc

You can clearly be the weakest of your tier yet you stays in your tier.

But you grouped O Lin and Suckbeard and I think Sickbeard destroys her.

You said Law/Kid couldn’t beat her, yet they can kill Olin 1 vs 1 and it won’t be extreme diff.

Olin would be killed by Ben, Shyriu, Law, Kid, Zoro etc.

Frankly I don’t think she can beat King Marco or Kata.

It will take loooottttssss of time, but they can outsmart her and BM will have insane problem to hit them. They will harass her.

I think overall all thing considered O Lin is not above YC1. She is too stupid and unskilled. And no haki.
No I didn't group Oli with sickbeard in that sense
That's about nerfed versions...
Sickbeard is mid top tier while Olin is low top tier and Nerfed Kaido is upper-mid top tier

Look everyone, Erkan is accusing me of keeping quotes from years ago.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...or-admirals-being-top-tier.24774/post-2724554

Difference is Sanji doesn't live rent free in @LANJI CUCKSMOKE's head.

I know you like to criticize other's English, but "butthurted" isn't a word. The word you're looking for is "butthurt."
Butthurted is special for you, special for hypocrite trolls :goyea:

The difference is I don't take a hypocrite troll like you seriously especially after that your ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco'' reply, that was the last time I reply to you seriously which is why I bring that up you hypocrite troll, you forget that?

So you won't get a serious reply from me hypocrite butthurted troll :suresure: You can keep the counts of the ''L''s that I use on Lolo and Ling, while you ignore the Lanjis.

Look everyone, Erkan is accusing me of keeping quotes from years ago.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...or-admirals-being-top-tier.24774/post-2724554

Difference is Sanji doesn't live rent free in @LANJI CUCKSMOKE's head.

I know you like to criticize other's English, but "butthurted" isn't a word. The word you're looking for is "butthurt."
he's so odd
he keeps tagging me when people tell him spamming l's in front of nouns is childish
:saden:
my nickname was just me trying to create a silly name, that's all there was to it
I dont go around spamming sanji's name with an L .

I was on vs battles and someone commented something interesting there.
If Sanji does fight an admiral it’s clearly Greenbull
1. Oda named him aramaki which means salted salmon which sanji cooks is shown cooking several time.

2. Bulls can be killed from a disease called “black leg” come on now it’s obvious

Ladies, Food, and now both are smokers
Hmmm.....

Aramaki

Ryoukugyu/Greenbull

King and Queen did better than you think. Ryokugyu had to exert enough effort that he created an entire forest as a byproduct. We only saw the very end of the fight (and Ryo likely healed himself by sucking nutrients)
He did that to take care of all the fodder that were still left on the Beast Pirates side, while fighting against King and Queen.

what a garbage chapter.

- why did luffy tell momo not to tell the people of wano about him? nikomamushi already told all the samurai in the life floor that luffy defeated kaido and even yamato confirmed it despit luffy telling her not to, the secret is already out.

- greenbull's introduction is lacklustre as fuck, the off-screening is getting out of control, his design is alright, the black blade is hype, and the range of his ability is massive, but we still should have to see him in actual combat, this is not enough portrayal, bullying a bunch of fodder and heavily weakened commanders who are not even using their abilities, even pica can do that, at least show us how did that happened.
oda should've showcased the whole fight, all we have now is just speculations and headcanon.

- tenguyama hetitsu is confirmed to be kozuki sukiyaki, it's been obvious for a long time, but the issues with that are: where does the kitetsu blades come into play in this case? if sukiyaki was truly the one who forged sandai ketitsu, does it mean that the previous shoguns used to go by different names other than kozuki, this makes no sense, also he said that he escaped the castle long after oden was executed and we know toki was killed at the same day as oden, so how did enma and ame no habakiri came into his possession?

What do you expect from the same guys who keep arguing Neckbeard didn't acually run away from Akainu, but because only he didn't want to waste time with Navy fodders even though Neckbeard was the one who requested and was waiting for the Navy to come? :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: @Erkan12 Ima call Stephen Paul if you don't stop your tantrum right now
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Another troll gets an L

You troll, Stephen Paul said Blackbeard's retreat was STRATEGY against Lakainu

You and Ladmiral wankers like @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung don't even know that :suresure:

Creo desde el principio que yc1 son las personas que pueden dar una buena pelea a los almirantes
Marco, Jozu, todos dieron una buena pelea.
Pero el hombre oda hizo mal al rey y la reina o puedes decir que quedaron atrapados en la introducción de un nuevo almirante [/ CITA]

databook blue que marco lucho de manera uniforme contra los almirantes , como Vista pudo luchar de manera uniforme contra Mihawk en la Vivre card Y en la databook blue se dijo que lo igualó. Yamato lucho de manera uniforme con Kaido. ¿Eso significa que ella está al nivel de Yonko? No. Entonces, ¿luchó de manera uniforme con los almirantes? Sí, si lo hizo. ¿Significa que es igual que los almirante?, no obstante. La declaración significa que es capaz de luchar con un almirante y eso es todo.
Si tú utilizas las databook para probar que "una mano derecha de los yonkou están al mismo nivel que los almirante de la marina" es una ridiculez, ya que en la databook green se dice que las fuerzas combinadas de cuatro empedores son iguales a los siete señores de la guerra y de los de la marina. Sencillamente sigue siendo una falacia que una mano derecha es igual a los almirante.

Status
Not open for further replies.