What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro who gives a shit about bounty? Sure its hype number wise

But at the end of the day, lets see the facts:
  • Luffy will become Pirate King. Zoro will become WSS.
  • Luffy and Zoro have Advanced Conquerers. Kid has not used basic haki.
  • Only the Top Tiers have Advanced Conquerers.
  • Luffy is the Yonko now; NOT Kid and Law.
And I guarantee you, Kid will become irrelevant by the time we see Blackbeard. :milaugh:
Why should I stress? Luffy is a league above Kid and Law in strength, influence, charisma, and power.
And Law will be subordinate to Luffy soon.
Once Law is Luffy's subordinate, by default; Zoro > Law.

Whether Kid > Zoro or Zoro > Kid is irrelevant. Zoro has more than proven himself.
In the Meme fight, Law dropped 50, Kid dropped 10. And Law is the one joining not Mid.
For Zoro I wonder if the Gov't will note that he also has CoC and can use AdvCoC

10 times as durable? How do you make up this shit?
By the way, you could be honest enough to admit that the scar, except for its symbolism, didn't do that much

Yeah I think Linlin would survive Ashura

Kidd was able to damage Linlin with attacks enhanched by Awakening (Punk Crash, Punk Corna Dio) and with Damned Punk
Punk Gibson and Slam Gibson would do minimal damage, just like with Kaido

Nerfed? She got the highest PU in the enemy side :gokulaugh:
yeah she wasn't alowed to use AdCoC or AdCoA and used normal CoA once or twice was slower than turtle wasn't allowed to use her homies in giant form against them and even helped them by punching bomb and blowing up her self and the floor and fall out of island to hole and get nuked by bombs and fall to magma

she was fighting like a retard the whole fight

The irony in all this is that Luffy fans are clowning Law and Kidd for solo tag-teaming a basically fresh BM, losing only ONCE during that match,

When Luffy got handed 4 Ls in his battle against Kaido, and had help from Caribou, Law’s crew, Momo, Yamato, Scabbards, and Rooftop 5. :gokulaugh:

Luffy is the one that deserves to be less than 3 billion if anything.

Why you acting like luffy wasn’t severely damage as well? And he was in worse condition than kaido when he went into G5.

Also stop acting like those 15+ people actually did something to kaido significantly.

That's the Marines, not the World Government. In the World Government, all the "Leaders" have been shown to have Bodyguards, or powerful people working under them. Such was the case with Spandam, and the Celestial Dragons on Sabaody.

It's no coincidence that The Gorosei, also have a section of Cipher Pol that is directly tasked with protecting them.
Wouldn’t that be logical tho? Gorosei as far as people know are the top of the top in the WG, wouldn’t it make sense to have “bodyguards” just incase. Something like so they don’t fight or something. Also doesnt one of them have like a scar or someshit and the other holds a sword for dear life. I’d be disappointed if they’re weak tbh as they are more than likely going to be end game

Status
Not open for further replies.