What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King it's one of the most versatile characters in the manga.

I don't know how you can say Kid is more versatile than King when all Kid does with his devil fruit power is used punch, crush, or slam.

King's magma like flames can definitely hurt big Mom especially if the magma killed or severely injured her.
Versatile in two aspects only, and that he's either being a speedster or a tank.

Kidd has the ability to control his opponent through awakening, turn his opponent's surroundings against them, and overall make the fight abit more difficult for BM in comparison to King who is alot more straight forward

I keep typing Mi dd but it's changing into emperor eutass Kidd lmaoo

@Pantheos L

Depends
Jinbei already tanked a direct hit from big mom

kid never tanked a hit on that level
That ikokou never landed on kidd just on his metal armor
Ikokou is not the only attack Kidd survived….

I’ll ask one more time. Just give me a simple yes or no so we can end this.

Do you believe that If you replaced Kidd and Law with Jimbei and Robin for the Big Mom fight, they would’ve performed just as well and Big Mom would’ve been defeated?

Maybe
If kid fans weren’t delusional enough to say kid > zoro I’ll give him some credit

but it is very disrespectful that zoro has far superior feats but his fans don’t get off their high horse
Why are you treating these characters like sports teams. They're all good characters just enjoy them all. You're treating these characters like they mated with your mother and laughed in your face.

Commanders of the Yonkos!!:steef::steef::steef:

This is so funny. I dont know if I hate it or love it, though. I remember I stopped feeling hyped about the concept of the Shichibukai right around the time Buggy was revealed to be one. I have this feeling that it'll be the same with the Yonko. It stops evoking this feeling of power and respect and becomes a bit of a joke. Not that it's a big deal for me, but it doesn't hit as hard to see that Luffy is a Yonko when you see that Buggy achieved it too.

This is so funny. I dont know if I hate it or love it, though. I remember I stopped feeling hyped about the concept of the Shichibukai right around the time Buggy was revealed to be one. I have this feeling that it'll be the same with the Yonko. It stops evoking this feeling of power and respect and becomes a bit of a joke. Not that it's a big deal for me, but it doesn't hit as hard to see that Luffy is a Yonko when you see that Buggy achieved it too.

Pretty sure Buggy being a Yonko turned that title into a joke. :milaugh:
Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

What if while buggy was fleeing he ran into boa Mihawk and Mihawk destroyed the navy ships that was following him and the think Mihawk did it on buggy order, now they think Mihawk works for buggy :suresure: it would be funny as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.