What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

Wasn't Greenbull supposed to have absorbed Big Mom and Kaido, who were still alive deep under Wano? When did it get changed to King and Queen?

I’m not, this is 100% consistent with past Admiral level feats that Yonko fans have been denying since 2011 lol.

Akainu solos the entirety of the Whitebeard Pirates and Crocodile -> “Oh but he had fodder Marines helping him! Kizaru was also in the viscinity!” Even though the Whitebeard Pirates also had fodder helping them, and Kizaru was never shown assisting Akainu in any way.

Aokiji completely and overwhelmingly neg diffs Jozu -> “Oh but Jozu wasn’t looking!” Ignoring that Jozu snuck attack Aokiji moments before but could only give him a minor lip bleed, while when Aokiji sneaks Jozu, Jozu is crippled for life and removed from the war altogether.

Kizaru makes Marco spew blood from his eyes, noes, ears, and mouth with two casual finger lasers -> “oh but Marco wasn’t looking at Kizaru!” As if eye contact mysteriously increases Marco’s durability

Fujitora completely trolls and neg diffs Mera Sabo in Dressrosa -> “Oh but the Revolutionaries pushed him to extreme diff at Reverie!” Even though we literally know absolutely nothing about what even happened at Reverie in the first place, lol

We still don’t know if these spoilers are true, but if they are true, yeah this is Oda once again reiterating that Admiral level is far above commander level.

No it’s not, Akainu soloing the Whitebeard Pirates and Crocodile is still the absolute pinnacle of One Piece feats, as the WB Pirates + Croc together are a significantly stronger force than the scabbards, and the fact that Akainu defeated Curiel while the Pirates failed to make any progress against him shows that Akainu would have in fact solo’d them.

Akainu and Aokiji’s 1v1 is another contender for best feat in OP, from both characters. The scale and duration of that fight has yet to be matched, even by Big Mom and Kaido.
Akainu soloing when the first thing he did in marine Ford war was using shitty tactics against WB to make him injure by his mate

"Hey Joyboy, I've been waiting for you for 20x years and here's the reason why," so we get more info on his race, on wtf Joyboy is and King as a character. Impel Down is the worst case scenario, I'd rather him die
personally the thought of anyone approaching luffy as joyboy is cringe to me
I always assumed we would find out more not directly from king himself
but ancient text, wg etc

queen did kind of imply that as well.

Jozu vs aokiji
Marco vs kizaru
Fujitora vs sabo
All of them are hard fights
Don't speak something just because oda makes admirals entry grand
Kuzan literally oneshotted Jozu and the fight lasted 3 panels
Marco didn't scratch Kizaru, they fought for 3 panels
Fujitora was purposely holding back against Sabo yet Sabo was the one panting with scratches on his face

You're full of shit.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
personally the thought of anyone approaching luffy as joyboy is cringe to me
I always assumed we would find out more not directly from king himself
but ancient text, wg etc

queen did kind of imply that as well.
Kaido did say that King was specifically waiting for him though, so I expected some kind of conversation to happen or lore drop. A survivor of an ancient race is perfect to pass down info too.

Instead luigi here has to fly in and fuck shit up.

Because it could well be a fake, I know by experience the excitement that a fake spoiler can give you, often far better than the true spoilers and the actual chapter.

I remember the Big Mom Pirates hidden in Mont d'Or book fake spoiler that was far better than the actual chapter, I still haven't forgiven Oda for not making it true and for keeping the BMP under the waterfall with shitty excuses for it.
thats why I said if the leak is true ....

Status
Not open for further replies.