What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm not saying power-wise, but in terms of relevancy. Oda giving them the exact same bounty shows he views their relevancy to be high, and thus aims at them still playing a huge role in the final arc. They won't be as strong as Luffy, but at this point, it won't be unexpected if they contributed in taking down the world government top dogs
ADD THIS EMOTE!!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm not saying power-wise, but in terms of relevancy. Oda giving them the exact same bounty shows he views their relevancy to be high, and thus aims at them still playing a huge role in the final arc. They won't be as strong as Luffy, but at this point, it won't be unexpected if they contributed in taking down the world government top dogs
So Zoro and Sanji will never defeat an Admiral, I guess.
:choppawhat:

Momonosuke is probably pluton but low key itd be hype if it somehow was hiyori instead lol
Tho like shirahoshi's siblings hiyori is basically one these guys level of relevance

Maybe maybe fukuboshi level

I'm dying to know two things

-What kind of attacks did Ryokugyu use on K/Q ? (Haki? DF? Sword?)

-In which state were King and Queen when they fought
That's the most important question. If they were still seriously weakened, it doesn't contribute that much of beating them like that. However, if they were somewhat healthy again, this sure hypes Greenbull a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.