What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro only used his strongest technique on the brink of death. You can even make the argument for Zoro "holding back" by purposely retaining his haki to keep Enma from draining him. Either way, y'all like to act like there's some golden rule that Kid & Law must be stronger than Zoro due to the fact that they are Luffy's rivals...even though Luffy is clearly considerably stronger than both of them. Zoro is obviously far, far ahead of both Kid & Law's no. 2 so I see no reason why he can't be competing with them for the no. 2 Supernova spot.
He can absolutely compete for the No. 2 supernova spot, but Odas showing that this arc, he lost that competition. He’ll have another chance to surpass these two, but this is just not the time.

Versatility =/= strength, Marco and Jozu have much better Devil Fruits than King and Queen, and of course King and Queen only have basic Haki while Marco and Jozu very likely have advanced Haki in at least one category.

At least King has his Lunarian shit and Queen has his cyborg tech, but is that enough to compensate for weaker Devil Fruits and Haki?
100% agree

Marcos DF is broken and Jozu was strong enough to hurt Aokiji.Neither King or Queen has such a feat

He can absolutely compete for the No. 2 supernova spot, but Odas showing that this arc, he lost that competition. He’ll have another chance to surpass these two, but this is just not the time.
Nah, no way man. Zoro got to show off against Kaido, got ACoC and fully surpassed a YC1 this arc. There's no way he's out of the conversation right now.

Zoro only used his strongest technique on the brink of death. You can even make the argument for Zoro "holding back" by purposely retaining his haki to keep Enma from draining him. Either way, y'all like to act like there's some golden rule that Kid & Law must be stronger than Zoro due to the fact that they are Luffy's rivals...even though Luffy is clearly considerably stronger than both of them. Zoro is obviously far, far ahead of both Kid & Law's no. 2 so I see no reason why he can't be competing with them for the no. 2 Supernova spot.
zoro doesnt have why to compete with them, his target is mihawk not the rivals of the future pk.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
using "we" a lot to reflect the opinions of other people which I find weird.
both attacks were fast enough for king to fail to react. by your very own definition , both attacks show marco blitzing king .

you dont get to say its not a blitz , define what a blitz is ,and completely call something that fits the description not a blitz.
:vistalaugh:
When I say we, I am not arbitrarily deciding the definitions for everyone. I am talking about how people have been using the term blitz in the manga community. I gave you a vague definition of what most people usually consider a blitz; it's not a perfect well-put definition of it because we don't have those for a lot of terms we use in the manga community. I don't think that's wired in any sense. But if we're gonna call what Marco did a blitz then a lot of other instances where people use sudden attacks become a blitz: Like Queen jumping on Big Mom, for instance.

While Marco's feat fits the description I gave you... It's still not a proper blitz because the victim isn't in a position to react, which doesn't quite satisfy the condition that you have to be too quick for the opponent. You could literally have someone who can't move a finger on the ground and still call it a blitz by attacking him with a fast move. That sounds off for people who're used to the usual stuff. But I am not gonna stop you if you insist on calling it a blitz though.

zoro doesnt have why to compete with them, his target is mihawk not the rivals of the future pk.
He himself is not competing with them, but I'm saying there's no reason he can't be in the conversation for being the 2nd-strongest Supernova while a lot of you Kid & Law fans believe he is beneath their level.

Versatility =/= strength, Marco and Jozu have much better Devil Fruits than King and Queen, and of course King and Queen only have basic Haki while Marco and Jozu very likely have advanced Haki in at least one category.

At least King has his Lunarian shit and Queen has his cyborg tech, but is that enough to compensate for weaker Devil Fruits and Haki?
Absolutely imo. Marco vs King is a battle of attrition. Marco has not much that can actually hurt King while King has a ton of abilities that can hurt Marco.

In the beginning of the battle Marco looks better because his stamina is at 100% but the more he regenerates the faster he's starting to slow down. For King it's actually quite the easy matchup. He has too wear Marco down until his regen runs out.

Jozu really has only shown a single way of attacking, charging into you at full speed. Queen can use his Snake mode to crush Jozu, go invisible, shoot beams and use all the other vinsmoke abilities bar Reijus.

I'd bet on him in a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.