What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew the Yonkou fans would cope but not to this extent damn. The meltdown and forced opinion that "everything's alright" really makes you guys come off as desperate.

Nothing is alright. We know it, you know it and probably Oda as well.

If Luffy actually has the same bounty as Law and Kid than Puffy fans are the real losers of this chapter lol
yonko have always been stronger than admirals two piece reader

Condomboys self-inserters prove once again they don't actually care about the series and that they're only reading it to get their weekly serotonin power fantasy trip. They will mask this as "le funny plot twist XD" even though literally everyone predicted this -- Oda's shit meme writing is just simply as predictable as his shit non-meme writing. Condomboys would rather the story turns into a joke (more than the joke it already is) than to see actual good story developments that could lead to something interesting. For them, the idea of Kidd and Law becoming emperors break their power fantasy, their perfect world where everyone is cheerleading for them. A joke clown, for them, would unironically be a preferable alternative.

In football terms, condom self inserters remind me of Man Utd, a fanbase of international glory hunters that would rather have a joke oil club like Man City (Buggy in this case) win a league over Liverpool (Worst Gen in this case) even though it makes the league look like a joke. I've said it times and times again, Luffy dickriders, believe it or not, are the biggest One Piece haters. They don't see the story as a piece of literature. They regard it as a sporting event! "Buggy getting a W is good writing?" Why? "Because we spite Kidd and Law!!!!". When a group of fans dickride a character so much and for so long, it becomes impossible for them to look at a story or characters from a critical literary lens. For them, it's all about how cool it makes their self-insert look like.

If the spoilers aren't fake about Buggy then that only means Gorosei needed to preserve the so called world balance. They chose Buggy because he is weak and easy to manipulate while also having a name associated with big figures of the past and present. As for why they need Yonko for world balance, it's probably as simple as needing a villain for the Marines to fight and pretend to be the heroes (create a problem, give a solution).

I don't really care if buggy is an emperor
like yeah it's funny

but if law and kidd get nothing and trolled
Yeah then I'm gonna care at that point

well we dont know what buggy did

for all we know he might have recruited mihawk to his team and beat fujitora or smth also out of the 3 , buggy legit has more claim to yonko status more than Kid and Law as he has a more impressive fleet and territory

I knew the Yonkou fans would cope but not to this extent damn. The meltdown and forced opinion that "everything's alright" really makes you guys come off as desperate.

Nothing is alright. We know it, you know it and probably Oda as well.

If Luffy actually has the same bounty as Law and Kid than Puffy fans are the real losers of this chapter lol
Larines got clowned by Buggy Delivery, to make face to the people they make him a Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.