What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew the Yonkou fans would cope but not to this extent damn. The meltdown and forced opinion that " everything's alright" really makes you guys come off as desperate.

Nothing is alright. We know it, you know it and probably Oda as well.

If Luffy actually has the same bounty as Law and Kid than Puffy fans are the real losers of this chapter lol
I won't believe it til this confirmed. But man if this is really the case... Oda cucked condoms hard :suresure::suresure::suresure:

I

Indigo

Spoilers:
- Buggy is one of the new Emperors
- Luffy’s Bounty is 3.6B
- Zoro’s Bounty isn’t shown
- Sanji’s Bounty isn’t shown
- Law’s Bounty is the same as Kid’s
- Kid’s bounty is 3.6B
- Franky is excited with his bounty (Not shown though)
- Greenbull looks like Yoshio Harada

I will leak more soon.
nice edit lmao

still waiting on the "will leak more soon"

I don't know how reliable Orojapan is as a leaker but il'll take those spoiler as real spoilers and say: Luffy, Kidd, Law having the same bounty is bullshit.

Luffy had 1.500m and defeated Kaidou '1 vs 1' not really but well you know what i mean
Law had 500m
Kidd had 470m and those 2 defeated Big Mom in a 2 vs 1 and you are telling me that those 2 reached the same bounty as Luffy? WTF

Continue to dig your own grave, you are doing a splendid job.
I shall have the honor of pushing you into it once you are done. :goyea:
Lik you've dug your way to China with how far you've dug your grave

:milaugh:

Buggy announced new Yonko.
7 days no Koido
WG acknowledges the fall of Koido & BM

Lik: B-But Munstor Samurai and ZkK just watch next chapter yeah next chapter and the one after that ZkK will happen

:laughmoji:

Everyone's moved on from Koido and BM but you it seems

:hihihi:

So why are people obsessed with prematurely ending the Wano arc? Even if the arc itself is formally over, as long as the strawhats are still located within Wano, all things can happen. Period. We will talk as soon as the Strawhats set sail to a new adventure outside Wano's borders.
Comrade hello, how are you?
On the eve of Admirals=Yonko being finally factually and definitively confirmed, history will remember you were on the wrong side of it :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.