What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask @ShishioIsBack @Cuistot @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Albino 👑 , I’ve been very consistent with the idea that Teach is the sleeper strongest character right now, for years actually.

@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Wiwi @The White Crane , something I just realized:

Issho always viewed the Navy as a corrupt arm of the Government, only joining the Navy to change the world for the better using the Admiral rank to his political advantage

Aramiki, given that he is an Akainu fanboy, most likely never joined the Navy before now because he viewed them as a bunch of feckless pussies, until a gigachad Absolute Justice extremist became the leader, and then Aramiki finally viewed the Navy as being able to execute true Justice. Lol

The Green Gigachad strikes again
It's actually scary how Aramaki merks two Top Yonkou commanders and thousands of fodders using his left hand only and then it turns he completely wanks the piss out of Sakazuki lol. Tells you all you gotta know for the future.

What's not to like about Akainu?? He is bloody awesome. The only Marine who is actually doing his job and doing it well. Koby, Garp, Goku e.t.c could learn a thing or two from Akainu:goyea:

Sure he had a hand in my favourite character's death, killed my second fave character's brother, scarred my third favourite character for life.

Game's the game:endthis:
Facts

Ask @ShishioIsBack @Cuistot @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Albino 👑 , I’ve been very consistent with the idea that Teach is the sleeper strongest character right now, for years actually.

@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Wiwi @The White Crane , something I just realized:

Issho always viewed the Navy as a corrupt arm of the Government, only joining the Navy to change the world for the better using the Admiral rank to his political advantage

Aramiki, given that he is an Akainu fanboy, most likely never joined the Navy before now because he viewed them as a bunch of feckless pussies, until a gigachad Absolute Justice extremist became the leader, and then Aramiki finally viewed the Navy as being able to execute true Justice. Lol

The Green Gigachad strikes again
Facts
Teach has either been strongest but lowkey about it to continue his plotting and shit or will get there with another fruit

The fujitora downplay has always been dumb too

It's actually scary how Aramaki merks two Top Yonkou commanders and thousands of fodders using his left hand only and then it turns he completely wanks the piss out of Sakazuki lol. Tells you all you gotta know for the future.
I mean, Kaido, Shanks and Blackbeard would've murked them too. Big Mom wasted Queen without DF or Haki. And it indeed is debatable in which context they resided in Udon. Them being imprisoned there is reasonable, unless they just retreated there to recover. We haven't seen any Wano guy guarding that place after all.

Looking like we are gonna have another scenario where the straw hats get chased off by an admiral lol
the marine has no authority in wano ryokugyu is an invader there. akainu understood that and that is why he decided to not send forces to wano.

if ryokugyu does not have a twist and reveal he is friendly there is just two ways this is going to end: he and a single war ship dominate wano and give a new coup or they the alliance kick his ass.
a third option could be momonosuke decides to ally with the wg and then the mugiwara have to leave but momonosuke already made clear he does not want to open the borders yet so that is not happening.
Post automatically merged:

One hand diff should be a thing now.
we need that for bm x marco

Status
Not open for further replies.