What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"the new bounties are shown" is very vague. There are not as many bounties shown as people might think.
Best part of the chapter not being bounties is vague.
GB being yoshio harada is speculation.
I would close the thread for vagueness.

Buggy being emperor is still correct, but that's about it. It's been known since friday, no need to open thread.
Dumb WG mods
Can you please confirm the post of orojapan?
Because Luffy,kid and law have the same bounty Is strange...

I

Indigo

Luffy fan's are not gonna like knowing that Oda split the acknowledgement with Kid and Law, with all 3 getting the same bounty

seems like they didn't say Luffy is the one that beat Kaido alone

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I knew the Yonkou fans would cope but not to this extent damn. The meltdown and forced opinion that "everything's alright" really makes you guys come off as desperate.

Nothing is alright. We know it, you know it and probably Oda as well.

If Luffy actually has the same bounty as Law and Kid than Puffy fans are the real losers of this chapter lol
Not really.
If they get the same bounty, it's just that the WG considered them all allies.
In Dressrosa, Law got the same bounty as Luffy because they were the "allies".
Bege wasn't an "ally" in WCI. He was seen as a "subordinate" of Luffy in that instance.
But here, once again, Law and Kidd (thanks to Momo speech and Apoo's trolling art), are considered allies and, therefore, get the same bounty as Luffy.

With Kaido and Big Mom alliance of 8.99B berries being surpassed by what's likely an alliance of 9B berries. 3B berries for each.
Moving forward, when the SH's go "solo" against the other Yonkos and WG, that's when Kid and Law will fall behind.
I don't really agree with this route Oda took, but I can, at least, understand why he took it.
It keeps "consistency" with what happened after Dressrosa.

If Law and kidd have an equal bounty to luffy
That's all I could ever dream of
So I'm good
I wonder what buggy didn't do to get the title
Guy probably has a 5 bill bounty or sometime outrageous

I was honeslty scared for a second that my tsuendare boys were gonna get shafted

Status
Not open for further replies.