What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido Bounty: 4.611 billion
Big Mom Bounty: 4.388 billion

Sum of their bounties: 8.999 billion

Law Kid and Luffy each about to get a 3 billion berry bounty… (Sum of their bounties 9 billion)

Makes sense, plus all three are in the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance. Apoo leaked shit info and Kid now gonna kill him. :suresure:

Maybe I want OP to be something that its not, idk. But I'm currently reading a Dance with Dragons and I love how there's still so much mystery in regards to how the story will go down.
Luffy kinda parallels(unintentionally, I'm sure) with Dani, as Luffy is the sun god Nika, while Dani is Azor Ahai. However Dani obviously isn't guaranteed the throne, whereas Luffy 100% is.

I wish Oda would do that. I wish there was actually a competition between multiple pirates to get one piece, and it wasn't just handed to Luffy.

Maybe I'm just too old for this shonen crap.

I think its shitty

It was fine in dressrosa, as Law's gamma knife did make a major contribution towards Doffy's defeat, and back in dressrosa, the gap between Luffy and Law wasn't that big.

But at this point, Luffy low diffs either of them.
So there’s set precedent? It makes sense don’t you think? I don’t think Luffy low diffs either Law or Kidd lmao

I don't give a damn about what you think lol

Don't quote me with your headcanon bullshit

Touch some grass
Lmao is there any better grass to touch other than you ? Which is headcanon ? Buggy being yonko or kaido isnt a yonko anymore ?These are facts bro , learn to live with it..He has been replaced with a clown . That tells much .

Also if Law and Kidd become a Yonko it basically confirms what we already know that Rayleigh fodderizes any yonko.

Law and Kidd are canonically with no ifs buts and ors weaker than Roof top Zoro and individually low diff for current Zoro.

Yet they can have higher bounty and potentially be emperors.
Also pirates can have higher bounties than emperors but not be emperors. So Mihawk may have a higher bounty than Blackbeard.

That is not the requirement for becoming a Yonko.
The position seems to be very easy to get.

Marco would have been defacto Yonko despite being a chump in Marine Ford if it wasn't for Blackbeard.

Its not a legit title like World's Strongest Swordsman that you can only win by being stronger than every other swordsman including Yonko Admiral etc.

Admiral Rank Also requires bare minimum top tier strength.

Buggy becoming an emperor confirms Yonko title has nothing to do with strength.

Four Most Power Ful power pirates means four most influential.
Roger didn't have any territory or Fleet just his crew

They don't get what an Emperor means

Status
Not open for further replies.