What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait
You seriously think Linlin can survive Dragon damnation after someone 10 times as durable as her, Kaido got permanently scarred by no CoC or accidental unrefined CoC Ashura?

You think Linlin can survive Ashura too?

Mid stans are beyond help.

Dude Emperor Eustass Kidd could at least do minor damage to Big Mom, Kaido wasn't even feeling his hits.
She needed Haki to block Gear 4th.
Have you seen the new anime episode? Apparently hybrid Kaido is way tougher than even dragon form, they know something we don't know, yet! :saden:
In terms of durability, BM ~ base Kaido <<< Dragon kaido <<< hybrid Kaido < flame King. :myman:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Buggy for PK is something I literally claimed today in one of my posts, it's the next step
My dream Laugh Tale scenario involves Buggy finding One Piece before Luffy/Black Beard, looking at the treasure, smiling, and then saying, "Captain Roger... so... Luffy was the one you were waiting for, huh? That damn, flashy Straw Hat. Even if he pisses me off... Captain's orders. I'll make sure he fulfills your Will... Roger..."

Ironically, Zoro fans usually insult Luffy the most. Now they stand together:myman:
No, they dont stand with luffy stans. Luffy stans try to drag them on their side now(after months of bullying them!) for the sake of their argument. The bad writing has finally caught up to the "Why are you not entertained?!" bros. Karma.

My dream Laugh Tale scenario involves Buggy finding One Piece before Luffy/Black Beard, looking at the treasure, smiling, and then saying, "Captain Roger... so... Luffy was the one you were waiting for, huh? That damn, flashy Straw Hat. Even if he pisses me off... Captain's orders. I'll make sure he fulfills your Will... Roger..."
I wish Zoro found the One Piece and Buggy collected it

That would of been so funny

I think the raw power of Kid's magnetism is heavily underestimated by most of the fandom, mostly because it isn't very flashy visually speaking. Oda has only let Kid fight yonkos, where most his attacks do nothing and his high end attacks make them cough up some blood. But also, Kid is the only one bar maybe zoro who is trying to hurt the emperors without using internal damage, he is fighting at a disadvantage and he still made Linlin cough up blood several times.

Which is why I think its really shitty when people put yonko commanders over Kid.
Kid would step on any YC. Queen would destroyed by a single Punk Gibsom.

I believe he can create a mini cannon arm and release electromagnetic lasers that paralyze YC level targets.

Big Mom canonically has reflexes as good as Kaido from having fought him for two days, and Napoleon's sword never managed to connect a cut on Kid fairly. His defense is very good too. He was able to break Big Mom's bones and make her eyes turn white, Luffy's AP doesn't come close.

Together*

Zoro has achieved more than enough.
Also, please... lets not pretend that Kid was putting in work in that fight, you know damn well Law carried
What did Zoro achieve that’s so so impressive? Beating King? Giving Kaido a cut? Let’s see if his bounty reflects how very impressive he was lol

Law didn’t carry at all. I read the Big Mom fight weekly, re read it when it was completed and have no idea where that narrative comes from lol. From what I could see, all of Laws attacks were sneak attacks that he got off when Big Mom was focused on Kidd, and both him and Law were doing damage. Let’s not forget all the attacks Kidd tanked from her, the fact he was nerfed by Hawkins while fighting at one point, and that before Law joined the fight Kidd was holding her down 1 v 1. If anything Oda had Kidd looking slightly more impressive portrayal and feat wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.