What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally big mom begged king to join her
Literally king told her no you trash
Literally king one shot big mom and her entire crew off of want something law and kidd needed to team up to do

what is two piece her?

big mom is so trash she can’t even coat her blade in Ryou much less CoC

how does she stop zoro from one shorting her fat ass when two of zoros cheer leaders defeated her?
Such low-tier bait. This is what Zoro Piece does to a fan's mind. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

It’s Genuinely crazy how many factions hate Kid
Admiral Fans don’t care about him
Yonko Stan’s prayed he never become Yonko
Zoro boys feel threatened
Luffy fans feel Kid is an embarrassment as a “Rival”
Sanji fans genuinely think Sanji > Kid
Law boys think Law > Kid
Lmfao damn y’all can’t breathe
The bulk of Kidd hate comes from Luffy and Zoro fans

:josad:
When fans thought their fav will have 1.5B+
Will kill kaido
Will be Wanokuni savior like Ryuma was
Will lead samurai
Will avenge Yasu
Will save Hiyori in the raid
Will get the biggest fame and feat than SN trio
Will surpass Oden
Will have black blade
Will be acknowledged like SN trio were by Yonko
Will hace CoC clash with King
Will fight someone as special as Katakuri in this arc
Will comeback from hell to fight kaido..turns out he came back for Sanji

:josad:

Lmaooooooooo
Kid is weaker than sanji and he will fight Luffy

Why are kid fans so fucking delusional
Wtf is that

LUFFY HAS ADVCANCED COA
Advanced CoO
Advanced COC
Joy boy sperm awakening

kid doesn’t even know what advanced CoA is
how does kid even compete with Luffy ?
Zoro fight Kamazo(Killer) it's only natural To se their captains fight too:kidsmile:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You are so fucking dishonest man
Dude kidd will not be able to beat a YC1 by himself even at EOS

get the fuck over it
Zoro did million times more against kaido than kidd did against big mom and zoro still needed power of the very very strongest (power than kidd will never get) to beat king.
Forget 2 arcs kid will not be on roof top zoro level even in the epilogue if he took 10 years to train because he is simply a failed conqueror who changes goal posts every time

replace kid with zoro and big mom dies and they won’t need bombs or magma to do it

replace kid with king and he still does far better than kid did

ping me when it’s confirmed that kid finally learns what advanced CoA is so we can have Dresseosa Zoro vs current kid debate

Advanced CoC is far above EOS Kidds pay grade

His best feat is tripping yonko in A 2v1 where is partner did more work than him
You can’t pass an hour without thinking about me and kid, posting me your love letters with pure nonsense it.

Dressrosa cant even compete with pre ts Kid, let alone yonko level Kid. :gokulaugh:

please, get a therapist. You are obsessed with writing me.

Zoro fight Kamazo(Killer) it's only natural To se their captains fight too:kidsmile:
Zoro no diffed killer without Enma without shushui without advanced CoA without advanced CoC in 2v1

so you want Luffy to low diff kidd without awakening without advanced CoA without advanced CoC and without CoO?

sure since Oda already showed zoro can one shot kidds equal he can show Luffy one shorting kidd as well

You are so fucking dishonest man
Dude kidd will not be able to beat a YC1 by himself even at EOS

get the fuck over it
Zoro did million times more against kaido than kidd did against big mom and zoro still needed power of the very very strongest (power than kidd will never get) to beat king.
Forget 2 arcs kid will not be on roof top zoro level even in the epilogue if he took 10 years to train because he is simply a failed conqueror who changes goal posts every time

replace kid with zoro and big mom dies and they won’t need bombs or magma to do it

replace kid with king and he still does far better than kid did

ping me when it’s confirmed that kid finally learns what advanced CoA is so we can have Dresseosa Zoro vs current kid debate

Advanced CoC is far above EOS Kidds pay grade

His best feat is tripping yonko in A 2v1 where is partner did more work than him

:akaman:

That's Japanese celebs for you. They gotta keep up their persona because of idol culture in Japan.
Hell, just watch any of the One Piece Seiyuu panels, it's cringe overload. No way they behave like that in private.

Regular people are different though.
Then why are Japanese people accepting the bullshit development of the One piece plot and how bad it was going how bad Wano is and how bad this whole Buggy being Yonko thing, if tthemselves aren’t goofy, or Japanese people just don’t care about manga and anime actually?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why Kidd even have fans tbh??

If you just want a red haired character because red is cool, Shanks has cooler hair.
If you want a guy with weapon replacing his lost arm because it looks badass, Crocodile looks more badass.
If you want a cheerleader, Law is the Head of the Cheerleader.
If you want a guy with metal attack, Shogun Franky >>> Kidd's junk.
If you want a guy whose First Mate is stronger than the Captain, there is always Luffy.
I even explained it to you personal, so I assume your behavior as pure toxic and troll topi. Have you Zoro Fans completely lost your mind cause of ZKK not happening?

You can’t pass an hour without thinking about me and kid, posting me your love letters with pure nonsense it.

Dressrosa cant even compete with pre ts Kid, let alone yonko level Kid. :gokulaugh:

please, get a therapist. You are obsessed with writing me.
How is kid yonko level when it took kid with help of bombs and help of a hole and help of someone much stronger and help of magma to beat the weakest yonko who was nerfed to not use CoA and CoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.