What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arturwitt90

I actually have a long time bet. I said Buggy will never be a emperor, so this fake spoilers are triggering the shit out of me!!!

It doesn't mean shit, they were the losers of this war. If it wont matter for Kaido it will matter far less for King and Queen
Come on mate. Kaido was tosses in a pit of Lava that provides multiple ways of him being justified as dead:

- Exolosion
- Suffocating to death
- Being shot in the water and drowning

King was crippled. Queen wasn't. Jack came back after Inu and Neko trashed him immediately in the same day.

Ancient Zoans are up immediately at worst having a couple days of rest.

Come on mate. Kaido was tosses in a pit of Lava that provides multiple ways of him being justified as dead:

- Exolosion
- Suffocating to death
- Being shot in the water and drowning

King was crippled. Queen wasn't. Jack came back after Inu and Neko trashed him immediately in the same day.

Ancient Zoans are up immediately at worst having a couple days of rest.
Queen is incapable to fight with his cyber arm Sanji destroyed.

Days of rest wont fix anything until their wounds are tended. Not at least to the rate of the winning side.

Rocks pirates disbanded leading newgate, linlin, kaido, shiki, and probably some others to eventually create their own crews and become legends in their own rights

Roger pirates disbanded leading to shanks and buggy creating their own crews to become legends in their own rights

Whitebeard pirates disbanded leading to honestly nothing really positive lol. Teach created his own crew becoming a legend but in the worst way possible
  1. Marco tried to keep the whitebeard pirates alive and failed
  2. Ace who had the most potential to make something out of himself was killed
Big mom and beast pirates disband leading to ??? I wonder if any new and strong crews will come out of the fall of both?
If it goes the marco route where they just try and keep the crews alive without the captain i don't see them really succeeding much.

Out of the big mom pirates i think surprisingly enough katakuri, perospero, and smoothie have the most potential to start their own groups not necessarily a part of the big mom pirates. Maybe it could be one of the current children instead
Out of the beast pirates i think surprisingly enough yamato if he doesn't join the strawhats, ulti if she doesn't join kid or law, and weirdly enough jack has the most potential to set out on their own. Queen might reunite with mads and king might follow idk

Status
Not open for further replies.