What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I like about this chapter is Oda put a clamper on Captain disrespect.

All this trash about Zoro beating Law in Dressrosa, Zoro beating Kaido. Yamato beating Kid. Fucking nonsense garbage.
What are you talking about? He just trashed Luffy. The bounties don't mean anything anymore. Are you going to try to tell me that Law is equal to Luffy even though Law needed bombs and help to defeat BM.

Luffy is the Yonko. While Law is not. Even Buggy is a Yonko.

I haven’t even seen his face yet and he’s already earned a special place in my heart.

Remember when people thought Fujitora would lose to old Rayleigh lol? Oh man. This is going to shift the dynamics in casual discussion for sure. You will have many people now moving to the Admiral = Yonko team, many of @Red Admiral ’s subscribers still believe Marco >= Kizaru, imagine their faces after this chapter lmfao.

Sure the usual deluded WorstGen crowd won’t budge, but many, many casuals will. Not that team Chadmiral has ever cared for the appeal to majority fallacy, but Yoncuck fans cling to this fallacy for dear life since they horribly lose every single debate with Admiral fans lol.
Also dude, there is 0 doubt now that Oda is on our side.

1. Two Yonko die to magma
2. Greenbull negs the YC1 and YC2 with the HIGHEST CONFIRMED bounties
3. Buggy completely shits on and ruins the portrayal of the Yonko title

all in like 4 chapters lol

Makes Luffytards seethe beyond words.
Makes Zorotards seethe beyond words.
Makes OPtards seethe beyond words.
Zero Allies.
Zero Plot Armor.
Zero Plot Convenience.
Zero Asspulls.
Zero OP devil fruits.
Zero Screentime.
Zero characters constantly wanking for him.
One (1) strong crewmate.
AND STILL A BOUNTY HIGHER THAN BLACKBEARD AND EQUAL TO WANK GOD GOOFY. FUCKING KNEEL :kidsmile:
bro nothing to be happy about, your guy is now luffy’s paperboy 💀💀💀💀

Status
Not open for further replies.