What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
That’s not funky :queenmeme:
Oh god now I just realized that Cell-tail-sucking-hint was a reference to Green Bull draining King and Queen of nutrients. Noooo, don't drain King, he's so hot, leave him alone, Green Bull.

I bet dry, shriveled up Queen looks like a dehydrated banana. Great writing here, though: Queen spent years feasting and getting fat off of food while Wano prisoners starved, and now he's having it all sucked out of him by a guy who doesn't eat.

B

Ballel

the defeats of kaido and esp big mom was so anticlimactic
she was completely conscious until she fell into bombs

you want to give kidd and law an equal bounty to luffy,
how about you do a better job giving them feats that are totally deserving of that number .
you have luffy take on the strongest pirate mostly in a 1v1
you essentially retool his fruit to make it one of the most broken in the series
have the wg plot to eliminate him before he awakens it . he awakens the fruit , take down kaido, they acknowledge joyboy has returned and you attach a similar government threat (bounty) to all three?

turn around and in turn make buggy an emperor so then the accomplishments of those two now feels weird. Too many characters I suppose so their crews did fuckall most of the raid. I guess the wg ships after the emperors fell just casually waited outside for 7 days doing absolutely nothing giving enough time for the alliance to recover. Not sure why bm pirates came anyway.

could honestly go on .

oda isnt trying to make sense
he is having a lot of fun with his story
:yurazclear:
You are right but I'm incapable of processing it rn because I'm too hyped for Ryokugyu:lumazed:

your boy has to share his title and bounty with clowns...
show me your feels Hades-kun!

:goatasure::goatasure::goatasure:

It doesn't matter...Luffy sharing with buggy a title that even Luffy doesn't care about...why do I care....yonko is still a threat, as far as one piece world is concerned...Luffy aim is to become pirate king...I will feel bad if he has to share PK title with someone like you said....

Status
Not open for further replies.